• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What will your Ingame team be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm not 100% decided yet. </3 All I know is that I want Sceptile for my grass, Altaria for my flying, and possibly Manectric for my electric.. everything else is up in the air. Only looking to use Hoenn Pokemon when playing through AS so that limits my options a lot (which I'm quite happy about as Hoenn was my favorite region).

Mightyena is another 'mon I'm interested in using. Underrated but very fun to play with, enjoyed training one in Ruby.

Agree. More fun using Hoenn Pokemon.

Though, I am still unsure how I feel about using 4th gen evolutions, if it will feel like gen III. I have my eye on Froslass and Roserade.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    I haven't completely decided yet but it will be something like this (I'm trying to keep it very Hoenn based!):
    Blaziken
    Gardevoir
    Ludicolo/Walrein/Glalie
    Sableye
    Manectric
    Swellow/Pidgeot

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • I've bred over 30 Pokemon with 5 to 6IVs, with nice movesets, abilities and some shiny to boot. I'm still breeding more stuff, but I plan to use them all during my ORAS playthrough at some point or another. I even have a shiny Mudkip so I'll probably ditch whichever Starter I end up kicking shortly after starting. :U

So I guess we'll just have to see what I end up using against the league and such : >

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    I don't know. I want my team to be as balanced as possible, but no matter what I could come up with, it doesn't seem to work. This is the team I might be using, but even I'm not sure about this one.

Swampert
    Roserade
    Gallade
    Camerupt
    Swellow
    Manectric or Magnezone

I've been planning my team for two or more months, and I have no idea on what I want to use... what are your thoughts on the team I thought of? :P

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • I'm thinkin:

Breloom
    Swampert
    Milotic (if the game has Prism Scales)
    Metagross
    Armaldo
    Salamence or Gardevoir

I looked back at this generation, and seem to have forgotten how overwhelmingly biased it is toward physical attackers.

Years
  • Hmmm I been thinking a lot about this and the first game Im getting is Alpha Sapphire. Sapphire was the game that made me fall in love with Pokemon in the first place so I want to see the remake so badly.
    But hopefully I will get both games. Also be trying to use Pokemon found in the original Sapphire and Ruby.

AS Team will be: Treecko (Sceptile), Beldum (Metagross), Numel (Camerupt), Swablu (Altaria), Spheal (Walrein), and -Maybe- Makuhita (Hariyama).
    Im not totally sure I be using Makuhita, I want to see what other mega evolves will be in the game before I totally commitment to this line up.

OR Team will be: Mudkip (Swampert), Shroomish (Breloom), Torkoal -Who will be switched out for Groundon-, Bagon (Salamence), Snorunt (Froslass or Glalie, Havent made up my mind) and Wingull (Pelipper)

I didnt want to do Blaziken because I have Blaziken in my team in Pokemon X. Most of thease pokemon like: Swablu, Spheal, Bagon, and Shroomish. I never have had a team with them. And the fact that Beldum is shiny, thanks to the event, is a huge plus.

Thanks for reading

Years
  • That's an easy one. I'm going back to my Emerald team:
    1. Espeon
    2. Milotic
    3. Scizor
    4. Houndoom
    5. Flygon

Originally I had Exploud in the sixth sloth but this time I think I'm going with an hm slave!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    I'm thinking about
    Treecko
    Growlithe
    Ralts
    And maybe trading a bagon over but I used one in xy

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    I'll use Mudkip, and the rest I'll transfer from my Y. So my team for the playthrough will be Swampert, Gogoat, Chesnaught, Delphox, Tyrantrum and Hawlucha. Mainly because the only Kalos pokémon in my Y playthrough was Greninja. And I started to really like the new guys from 6th gen, so I want to play through the main story with some of them.

I've chosen them basically because I like their design (except Mudkip, who I chose because I already played Emerald with Treecko and Torchic, making him the only I haven't used). Not exactly trying to make a super strong or balanced team. Then again, if ORAS follow the XY line, I won't really need a strong team to beat the game.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • If I get the games (both versions):
    Omega Ruby:
    Scrafty and HM slaves.

Alpha Sapphire:
    Sceptile, Tropius, Ludicolo, Roserade, Breloom and Gourgeist (team may change).

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Normally I would be thinking about a team to use but apparently not this time, or just not yet. I only remember deciding on Beautifly, purposefully because it's weak and debuted in the original Ruby & Sapphire. I might go with a theme of using fully-evolved monsters with low base stats. I already went to the trouble of being able to use Mega Manectric on Y, but I could go for it again.

I decide to go with Butterfly/Moth team :) and I know I will need HM slaves in order for me to get through the game

What will your Ingame team be?
    Post of the month, if it does indeed turn out to be the challenge curiousnathan suggests it'd be. I may do the same now, or at least make sure half the team is made of moth-things. Maybe you know already, but Venomoth is actually pretty badass; it's not even weak, has interesting abilties, and can use Psychic. Never liked Dustox though, always thought it looks like a caricature of a bratty 10yo boy... Masquerain would be cool.

Edit: Decided on a some things; have a shortlist exceeding six to account for inavailability of certain monsters: Beautifly, Beedrill, Ledian, Masquerain, Shedinja (may not use this anyway), Venomoth, Vibrava, Vivillon.

Last edited:

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • My OR team will be Blaziken, Mightyena, Mawile, Roserade, Whiscash, and Salamence.
    My AS team will be Sceptile, Swellow, Azumarill, Magnezone, Heracross, and Rhyperior.

I do plan on evolving and mega evolving everything at the first opportunity, even if that means I need to have friends with XY help me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back