• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do if you had 3 months to live?

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
  • What would you do if this was your last 3 months to live?

Frankly, I can't answer that. I guess I'd write a novel I guess, I've always wanted to do that. But for the most part, I don't want to think about it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would blow all my student loan and savings on having the best time of my life.

Go to Japan again
    Go home and see my friends and family
    Just enjoy life a lot more :D

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Oh dear. I'd probably just go nuts. Quit school, tour the country, drop in on friends uninvited, eat ice cream for breakfast, pee in the shower, you know. I'd also write an autobiography, if I had enough time.

Ayselipera

Somehow acquire large amounts of money and just go eveywhere.

I think I'd just sail out on the ocean for a good month. The other two months would be spent traveling and eating the worst foods for you<333

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I would think about how much I would miss out on, then be sad. Then I'd do whatever the heck I'd want.
    And after that I wouldn't care about my health anymore. I would eat fast food, and other delicious stuff. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I probably wouldn't tell anyone. I'd be shoving cupcakes down my face and blowing my money on crazy things, and hopefully I'd be able to perform a decent magic trick before my last day.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Well, I'd live my life as an adult. I would be my own person and follow my own rules. I wouldn't be afraid to speak my mind. I wouldn't care. I would be gone in the next three months, and therefore wouldn't have to live with what I did. I wish I could be the daring person that I truly want to, but I just can't live with the things that will haunt me forever. I think that eventually I will achieve that type of persona. I would just have fun with my life. In doing so, I'd probably get arrested/shot/drowned/die or be tortured in some other way. But, I simply wouldn't care. I'd also say my goodbyes to the people I care about(my family, and my few true friends.) I wouldn't care until the docotor said he mixed up my test results and I would live to be 200, and have all 200 years of my life in prison. I'd slap that doctor then.

I rambled :P. I love rambling.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • O I got this down!

1. Smoke a ton of high dollar cigars.
    2. Be extremely obnoxious.
    3. Take as many risks as possible.
    4. Ride a Bengal Tiger.
    5. Write the greatest song ever.

That's about it:p

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • I'd marry my fiance NOW.
    I'd tell everyone EXACTLY how I feel about them.
    I'd spend my last three months in the arms of loved ones.
    I'd be happy until that day came.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I'd do the craziest stuff on the last day, but until then, generally enjoy life with the people I care about and meet the people I care about online.. and maybe somehow get laid. Tell everyone exactly how I feel about them and plan the awesomest funeral in the world.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I'd drop out of college and work for some volunteer organization instead.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    I don't know.. I would either....
    (a) Live my life as much as I can.
    (b) fall into a depression

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • Oh dear. I'd probably just go nuts. pee in the shower, you know.

I do that regularly.

ANYWAY. I'd tour the country, visit all of my friends, engage in some...er..."inappropriate" activities, confess how to people how I really feel about them, destroy an entire house with nothing but a hammer and a big knife. I'd pretty much run rampage throughout the USA. I'd also go skydiving, blow all my money, skateboard inside a school (always wanted to do that), pretty much do anything and everything while I still have time. Oh, I'd also do SOMETHING (I don't know what, probably something involving nukes) to cause widespread pandemonium (I probably butchered the spelling of that) that would leave a permanent scar on the world. >=D

Last edited:
    Back