• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you love to see in the future for the pokemon anime ? :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    Like it or not, Famon, the writers are going to need to do SOMETHING to tide people over for the next generation since they're obviously moving at a very quick rate through Kalos. An anime-exclusive league akin to the Orange Islands, the Battle Frontier, any new segment of the games Ash might partake in, heck, even actually winning the league and then pursuing the Elite 4 and Champion of Kalos would have at least ensured that they bought enough time for the new generation of games. If they end up continuing the rate they're going at, there's zero chance of us getting Volcanion, not in the Kalos region, at least.

My bet instead that the creators don't like the whole badges/tournament part because Ash'll inevitably loose so the whole thing is pointless, so they rush that part. Ash'll loose at the end of the current season, and 2 entire season will be the next Decolora Islands Random Adventure.
    This whole situation is the definition of Inuyasha Syndrome.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    My bet instead that the creators don't like the whole badges/tournament part because Ash'll inevitably loose so the whole thing is pointless, so they rush that part. Ash'll loose at the end of the current season, and 2 entire season will be the next Decolora Islands Random Adventure.
    This whole situation is the definition of Inuyasha Syndrome.

As long as the next "Decolora Islands Random Adventure" actually has Ash participating in some sort of tournament and actually winning it like with the Orange Islands and/or the Battle Frontier (yes, the wins are ultimately pointless when he has to go on a new journey anyhow, but at least it's better than not even doing a tournament at all or doing anything of note, unlike the Decolora Islands), I can forgive them for doing that.

And honestly, if they keep this up, they definitely will have Generation VII cut short based on the ratings.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know when GameFreak generally announces new main-series games? E3's coming up, and so far they aren't listed as one of the developers involved in it, and the only way we'll know for certain if they are going to have something for Ash to do if he doesn't win the league is if they announce the third version of the Sixth Generation.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    As long as the next "Decolora Islands Random Adventure" actually has Ash participating in some sort of tournament and actually winning it like with the Orange Islands and/or the Battle Frontier (yes, the wins are ultimately pointless when he has to go on a new journey anyhow, but at least it's better than not even doing a tournament at all or doing anything of note, unlike the Decolora Islands), I can forgive them for doing that.

And honestly, if they keep this up, they definitely will have Generation VII cut short based on the ratings.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know when GameFreak generally announces new main-series games? E3's coming up, and so far they aren't listed as one of the developers involved in it, and the only way we'll know for certain if they are going to have something for Ash to do if he doesn't win the league is if they announce the third version of the Sixth Generation.

Ash can't win anything. Any half-decent trainer now goes around with mega-legendaries. It is a pain to watch Ash with his lvl 875 pikachu and tier 2 starters of not even full six team strougling around.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    LOL Then please tell me how should the post league arc be like ? Since you talk like some smarty pants become the director then ? Waste of time ? More like waste of YOUR time.

I don't know , May be A Champion League ark !!!
    Conquering a Battle facility mean nothing anymore ! It hardly a challenge , if you lose once then you can challenge it again & again & again !
    Even ''Pokemon contest'' Were more challenging the ''Battle Frontier''!
    Plus , What will ash get ? Some medal and opportunity to be One of them ! No thanks.
    What Ash Truly need is to win a Really Big Competition !!! He conquered enough Battle Facility and gone weaker as a result !
    If writer think they can keep going on with Ash losing League and Wasting time conquering some worthless Battle facility Just because Some idiots think Pokemon can forever then they are wrong.
    Because NOTHING LAST FOREVER !
    Specially Anime that repeat same story over & over ! Why do you Pokemon Ranking get worst with every series ?
    Rockman , Jelda and Mario are popular game series But their Anime didn't last long! How many of you even know that ''Final fantasy'' had a TV Series ???
    I say ''Enough with Battle Facility ! Ash should win a Real League and aim toward the next step call ''Champion league'' ! Hack , An ark similar to ''Delta Episode'' after Ash winning the league would be more satisfying the Conquering some worthless Battle Facility '' .

Truth is , No Battle Facility can make up for worthless Unova League ! Only Ash winning the Kalo League in an epic Way can make up for that pathetic excuse for a League call Unova League.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I don't know , May be A Champion League ark !!!
    Conquering a Battle facility mean nothing anymore ! It hardly a challenge , if you lose once then you can challenge it again & again & again !
    Even ''Pokemon contest'' Were more challenging the ''Battle Frontier''!
    Plus , What will ash get ? Some medal and opportunity to be One of them ! No thanks.
    What Ash Truly need is to win a Really Big Competition !!! He conquered enough Battle Facility and gone weaker as a result !
    If writer think they can keep going on with Ash losing League and Wasting time conquering some worthless Battle facility Just because Some idiots think Pokemon can forever then they are wrong.
    Because NOTHING LAST FOREVER !
    Specially Anime that repeat same story over & over ! Why do you Pokemon Ranking get worst with every series ?
    Rockman , Jelda and Mario are popular game series But their Anime didn't last long! How many of you even know that ''Final fantasy'' had a TV Series ???
    I say ''Enough with Battle Facility ! Ash should win a Real League and aim toward the next step call ''Champion league'' ! Hack , An ark similar to ''Delta Episode'' after Ash winning the league would be more satisfying the Conquering some worthless Battle Facility '' .

Truth is , No Battle Facility can make up for worthless Unova League ! Only Ash winning the Kalo League in an epic Way can make up for that pathetic excuse for a League call Unova League.

If that's the case, they DEFINITELY need to keep it short. Elite 4 and Champion Leagues would have to be high stakes, meaning if Ash loses against one of the Elite 4 members, he's outta there. He'd need... at least five episodes, maybe ten for the arc to be done decently, long enough to keep people engaged, yet short enough to not feel like a chore. That would mean it would be finished by January at the earliest, April at the latest (depending on whether the Kalos league will be in December or late January).

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    If that's the case, they DEFINITELY need to keep it short. Elite 4 and Champion Leagues would have to be high stakes, meaning if Ash loses against one of the Elite 4 members, he's outta there. He'd need... at least five episodes, maybe ten for the arc to be done decently, long enough to keep people engaged, yet short enough to not feel like a chore. That would mean it would be finished by January at the earliest, April at the latest (depending on whether the Kalos league will be in December or late January).

My opinion , ''Champion League'' ark should be handle the same way ''Pokemon DJ Festival of King'' is handled.
    In there , E4 & Former Champion actually compete against one another and other League champion to become Champion.
    The Winner of the Tournament become the New Champion while the 4 runner up become the E4 member. (4th member is decided by a ''Wild card'' round between defeated trainer from quoter-final )
    Now that's more realistic and sporty way.

Also , There nothing wrong with 25 episode long Tournament ! Normally , That much episode should take for A major Tournament in any Kids Anime.
    Example : Yugioh , Beyblade , Gundam Build fighter Tri, Inazuma eleven and any anime that involve competition.
    Truth is , Pokemon anime always tries end the League ark within 5 episode! That why The League become Rush and less satisfying .

Think about it ,
    Suppose , Ash has to become the finalist ! Which mean atleast 5 full Battle.
    Each Full Battle take atleast 2 episode .
    Which mean , The league has to be 10 episode long unless writer skip a lot of Ash's battle.
    But only showcasing Ash's battle isn't enough ! The Anime has to showcase his rival and other competitors battle.
    Also , There should be some random moment between friends .
    If You take all this thing in Consideration , Then You can see that there noway to make a proper and fulfilling League ark within just 5 episode.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015

Lol i doubt that. tis is the elite 4 were talking about bro. i doubt itll be that quick (Unless he loses instantly Luuuuuul)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Lol i doubt that. tis is the elite 4 were talking about bro. i doubt itll be that quick (Unless he loses instantly Luuuuuul)

There is another better idea !
    Ash wins the Kalo league and then compete in a ''Group Tournament'' that involve a Team made out of 5 trainer !
    Ash join the team with his 4 other rival from Kalo team and compete in the Tournament.
    Off course , It would be cool if Paul also join the Team as Kai (Beyblade ) of Pokemon.

Sorry , I just remember about Beyblade where Tyson won Beyblade championship Only to find out That he & other finalist are chosen as a Team to represent Japan in ''World Beybalde Championship''.
    Including Kai who appear as a Villain !

It amazing that ''Pokemon Battle'' is the biggest Sport in Pokemon Universe But there isn't any Group Tournament ! There only a minor Tag-Team Tournament.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015
    There is another better idea !
    Ash wins the Kalo league and then compete in a ''Group Tournament'' that involve a Team made out of 5 trainer !
    Ash join the team with his 4 other rival from Kalo team and compete in the Tournament.
    Off course , It would be cool if Paul also join the Team as Kai (Beyblade ) of Pokemon.

Sorry , I just remember about Beyblade where Tyson won Beyblade championship Only to find out That he & other finalist are chosen as a Team to represent Japan in ''World Beybalde Championship''.
    Including Kai who appear as a Villain !

It amazing that ''Pokemon Battle'' is the biggest Sport in Pokemon Universe But there isn't any Group Tournament ! There only a minor Tag-Team Tournament.

That would be nice ! Mentioning beyblade sure brings alot of memories ! But only before the Elite four arc aahahaha

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    That would be nice ! Mentioning beyblade sure brings alot of memories ! But only before the Elite four arc aahahaha

Original Ash had similar personality as Tyson !
    But unlike Ash , Tyson kept his old personality no matter how many development he gone though while Ash had to transform into a totally different character to show his development.
    Also Tyson aged and became the World Champion at the 1st season.
    May be thats why Kids doesn't like Ash.
    Because He's not the ''Ash'' Kids want ! He is ''Ash'' that their parents wants.
    Just look at Ash from DP , BW & XY .
    He so polite , Perfectly mannered , Obedient ! He is The ''Good Boy'' That every parents dream about.
    I mean , Would you like Tyson to start acting like Max to show his development & Maturity ? Same goes with Ash !

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015
    But i wonder what IF Ash DOES win the Kalos League ?? Pre Champion League Arc ??

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I wish to see something like this---

tumblr_noyjk8tpbX1t4xeiwo1_540.png

articueno@

aftet tuesday even the calender goes WTF
    Years
  • i will like to see these two things

1. ash catches a legendary pokemon(Ho oh or latios i think.)

2.meowth evolves into persian.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    My demand--

--- 1) A rival whom Ash hate losing to .

---2) A female rival around Ash's age ! She should be similar to Rika Nonoka (Digimon Tamers)

---3) Ash start taunting his opponent and make similar smirking expression as Conan (Detective Conan)

---4) Ash & friend doing actual childish thing Such as ''Role play''

---5) Steven appear and host a major world-wide Tournament with a Mega Ring as main prize and Ash wins it.

---6) Serena meet a new rival who travel with a Gym-challenger! Unfortunately Ash doesn't get along with Serena's new rivals friend .

----7) An episode where Brock compete with another guy to see who's the ''True Expert of Love'' by getting Clemont a Girlfriend ! However both of their plan just drive girls away from Clemont .

Reason---

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I want a rival like this guy for Ash ---

Spoiler:

Current Rivals are WAY TOO FRIENDLY !
    What is the point of having rivals if they doesn't mind losing to one another?
    I wish if this series could have a rival who unfriendly and rude But funny as hell.
    Someone who tries to act Too Cool only for it to get backfire and embarrassed himself.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015

Spoiler:

I wish if this series could have a rival who unfriendly and rude But funny as hell.
    Someone who tries to act Too Cool only for it to get backfire and embarrassed himself.

LOL SHOKUGEKI NO SOMA

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2017

Spoiler:

I also want rival like this!!
    I really miss yet gary paul and other rivals...
    Have you noticed that all trainers in XY series have low evolved pokemon?
    The rival have only treecko and bagon.

Btw I'm really happy that miette become a comeback. x3
    I hope she have more debut. :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I also want rival like this!!
    I really miss yet gary paul and other rivals...
    Have you noticed that all trainers in XY series have low evolved pokemon?
    The rival have only treecko and bagon.

Btw I'm really happy that miette become a comeback. x3
    I hope she have more debut. :3

Here with more voice--

This is the type funny interaction we are missing in current pokemon series !
    Who want another Jerk Rival that just curbstump Ash and insult him every time! Paul was enough and Trip was a mistake So I rather prefer a weak Jerk rival that embarrass himself in order to act cool !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back