• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what your favorite Legendary pokemon on R/S/E?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    I liked the Regi's and Rayquaza was like OH MY GOSH AWESOME. when Emerald came out.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Jirachi, the movie made me a fan of that Pokemon. I also like Kyogre despite of it's huge size, it's a surely a powerhouse in batlting. :')

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    Shiny Rayquaza if I could. Otherwise Jirachi, I have always loved the 100 stat pokemon. Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manphy, Shaymin and now Vicinty.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Shiny Rayquaza if I could. Otherwise Jirachi, I have always loved the 100 stat pokemon. Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manphy, Shaymin and now Vicinty.
    I am actually glad that they can make something so cute into a legendary Pokemon and a pretty strong one. :'p .. Such as those that you mentioned ..

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • In 3rd Gen, I really liked Latios and Latias, but I also took favor to the Regis :D esp Regice! Back when I was younger it was the coolest.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • Kyogre, just looks alot better than the rest. Would have been jirachi but he's not in the game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2012
    I give first place to lugia, and second to rayquaza. (sorry for bad spelling, i can't remember clearly)

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • First place would be Deoxys(Speed if I must pick) , and second would be Rayquaza.As they are the coolest in my opinion.

Years
  • Rayquaza...
    but i do like latios/latias....but for right now i'm having trouble caching them in my other game so their not my fav right now...same with the legendary dogs... almsot killed entei, now i'm scared to fight it XD

jirachi has freaked me out ever sense i saw that movie with it in it...the third belly eye gave me nightmares >_<

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Kyogre have been always my favourite 3rd generation legendary Pokémon. Kyogre is cool and it have great moves. Then comes Rayquaza.

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
  • First of all I like Rayquaza. Its got some awesome moves!

After that Deoxys mostly because of it's insane speed and the different modes/formations.

The legendary birds Moltress, Zapdos and Articuno are my all time favorites too ^^

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I like all of them really but Deoxys A would have to be my favorite due to the insane amount of power it has not to mention the awesome name.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back