• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What'cha listening to? (v.2) - READ FIRST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Time for another dance music fix:

Raise Your Weapon - Deadmau5

Probably my fave Deadmau5 song, I like the sound and he's a great DJ.

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'm currently listening to Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time, who wouldn't resist this iconic song that made Cyndi Lauper a trademark name. xx)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Ya Sali
    -Carnal

It's a pretty good catchy song also, I'd recommend it to everyone, who understands Spanish that is.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hmm, I actually don't listen to Spanish songs, but there are some songs which are in Spanish that's actually good even though I can't understand it. So I'll definitely try to listen to it. :')

Right now, listening to Where is the Love? by the Black Eyed Peas, I miss them making these kind of songs. Not the typical songs they are releasing right now ...

Years
    New music I'm checking out:

Big In Japan - Martin Solveig feat. Dragonette & Idoling

This is I can't believe it... Solveig's third collaboration with Dragonette. Idoling of course is a girl group from Japan.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Listening to Find the blue by 8#Prince
    from the album, Science Adventure Dance Remix「CHAOS;HEAD」「STEINS;GATE」

A compilation album featuring songs from the ChäoS;HEAd and Steins;Gate visual novels which have been remixed by various artists. Overall, I think it's a nice album and you should check it out if you like electronic remixes. All the songs (apart from one) have vocals in them but I think they're pretty good.

Any song by 8#Prince is a good song. Probably one of favourites from the album.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Cherry Blossom Extract - 天門

This is from the 5 Centimeters per Second Soundtrack, which may be more commonly known as the Piano/Instrumental Version of One More Time, One More Chance by 山崎まさよし (Masayoshi Yamazaki). It's a pretty beautiful piece. Really soothing and peaceful.

Years
    I'm listening to some Australian music:

From The Sea - Eskimo Joe

From their 2004 album A Song Is A City, great band from Fremantle WA. They've actually been around for like, 14 years now.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Currently listening to The One That Got Away by Katy Perry. This is pretty much the Thinking of You of Teenage Dream. ^^

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Extravaganza-Myself
    A piece that I'm hearing in finale 2012 that I currently composing,it's supposed to be a piece with different moods in it with different combinations of instruments.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    America - West Side Story Cast

Trying to compare it to the glee version. IMO they're both amazing. <3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Last Friday Night - Katy Perry

Definitely a catchy song, and the music video is hilarious! :P

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    Marvins Room - Drake

I'm stoke with Drake's new album coming out in two weeks, Take Care. From what I have heard so far, it's going to be solid.

Years
    More Aussie music:

Heart's A Mess - Gotye

I loved this song cos it's so mellow and Gotye is doing really good music lately. From his 2008 album Like Drawing Blood.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Breaking Benjamin- Shallow Bay

One of the best songs off Saturate this shows that all their songs can be epic and pown each other with sturdy competition,PS don't listen to it if you don't like cursing words or awesome powerful guitar power.

GGJ

Roaming & Learning
    Years
    The Sinister Minister ~ Bela Fleck and the Flecktones

I love it because the music is very well orchestrated and even though it is all instrumental with no words just by the array of sounds it seems to almost to tell a story.

Years
    Now I'm listening to this, it's one you all know:

Thriller - Michael Jackson

I don't listen to his music much as I have classified it as "dead music" since 2009.

But still a great classic.

Last edited:

Sap Sipper

Terrified of Bad Luck.
    Years
    Muse - Cave.

From their first album, Showbiz. It's over 10 years old now, but it's still my favourite album of theirs - I don't care what anybody says, it's incredible. Although, pretty much all of their songs are. The songs back then were less extravagant, though - more like normal songs than the more recent things they have done. Something I dislike, though, is the lack of piano - their recent songs have a lot of piano, and I love it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Osorezan Revoir - Megumi Hayashibara

This is her singing a fanmade song in order to promote the new one-shot for Shaman King (manga), named Shaman King Zero. The fact that she's singing a fanmade song is just... amazing. Purely amazing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back