• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What'cha listening to? (v.2) - READ FIRST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    plans-plugin to stereo

so this song reminds me of my bestfriends, friends and classmates during high school years and I miss them.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Say it Again - Marie Digby

I don't get why people didn't even love or noticed this song! :x

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Breaking Benjamin Lead single of Dear Agony,I will not bow

A very emotional song in my opinion,it meant to deal with depression so if you're depressed then hear this song to make you feel better.☺

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Naruto Shippuden OST - Kouen, Crimson Flames

Such a badass battle theme, played it when fighting the corpser in Gears Of War and felt pumped as hell.

Hybrid Theory

Who needs friends? hehe..HAHA
    Years
    You Me At Six - Bite My Tongue

I never really liked this band... Too pop punky for me.. But this song, a long with their new album is much heavier and very much my style. I think it's Oli Sykes screaming in this song that makes me love it most though.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016

Many of you probably haven't heard this amazing single that came out in 2002,well I suggest that you should.

Last edited:
    Years
    A rewind back to 1997:

Your Woman - White Town

I liked this song cos it has a sound that's so unique and I love this song, possibly my favorite from the 1990's.

If you think this brought back memories, VM me if you like.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2016
    Stuck In The Middle With You by Stealers Wheels.

I got into this song recently. I've been listening to it for the past few days.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Aww, I love Fly. <3;

Anyway, listening to Drunk on Love - Rihanna, loving her new album, Talk that Talk. :D

Years
    Another of my all-time faves:

Another Chance - Roger Sanchez

The video clip really breaks my heart yet this song is like a electro-ballad hybrid. I can't believe it's over 10 years since this song came out.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Criminal Minds. Season 2. One of my favourite episodes. It's where Gideon meets Frank. I'm not sure why I like it, Frank's character is just intriguing. And the guy who plays him is in Dexter. Coincidentally he also plays a character called Frank in that as well D:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I Kissed A Girl - Glee Cast

Not the full version but meh, couldn't wait any longer! :3c Naya does brilliant in this, Lea, not so much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back