• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats better, powerful Pokémon or Pokémon you like?

Which Pokémons better?

• A Pokémon i like.

Votes: 55 74.3%
  • A Pokémon thats strong. (Even if it maybe Ugly)

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Who cares? I just catch any Pokémon.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • A Pokémon thats strong but cute.

Votes: 7 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archeopterix

Cooltrainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    I'm still to this day unaware as to why someone would want a pokemon for cuteness, if for any look at all. Why not a pokemon that looks cool? Or one that looks unique?

Anyways, I'd choose pokemon that are not just strong, but ones that are aesthetically pleasing, and by that I mean pokemon that look badass.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    They're pretty different topics to choose from. Say... you can't compare apples to oranges.

If you're going to battle, it's nice to have a Pokemon you like to be based on when building a team. During battling though, strength and full potential of a Pokemon comes first before favoritism. You can win with strength, but you can't always win with your favorites.

Most of my favorite Pokemon are in UU, so I usually tend to play around with that tier more. They're decently strong in UU. :>

But some Pokemon even though I really love, I just will never use it in a real Pokemon Battle. Pichu's adorable and all, but strength wise? It downright sucks. XD

otaku-dono

Merkabah
    Years
    Pokemon I like, just because most of them aren't popular ones. Surprise factor is always a good thing. I'm one of those people who hates legendaries because they're just blatantly overpowered and don't even look appealing anyways. Same goes for most pseudo-legendaries.

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
    I would go with the pokemon you like because whats the point of using the pokemon on your team if you don't even like them. (unless your greedy and want to win all the time)

Arctus Tibal

Beyond - Freedom
    Years
    Whats the point of playing a game if you don't like what your playing with? (No sexual referances intended)

Its a good thing I like eevee, since there are so many evo's from it that are good :P

Back