• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
  • Hey guys I was here when the forum was hacked..

Can you guys give us some info on how PokeCommunity was hacked and how you are going to prevent it?

And is there any other things that are going to be fixed soon.....

And on the group they called themselves the Clan Goatse... Do you have info on them......

Please take the time to tell us because I think all loyal posters would like to know......

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
  • well the attack started acouple hours ago. we don't know much yet, but as more is found on this, informatioin will be made avalible to you.

Damage wise:
    Questions & Feedback - total loss of threads
    Announcements - total loss of threads
    Announcements - spammed

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • I have been using google with there name and I have found there site and it seems there like a gaming clan but why would they want to hack pokecommunity.......

please post all new developments in here please XD

I shall help in any means necessary

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
  • Uh...what's going on? why is Zapchu un-admined? why is JKaizer un-modded? I just logged on this morning...who's account was hacked anyway???

Years
  • hmm... blaze. dont worry. i WILL hack them. remember how i told u i could get ur ip and do bad things? now i have someone to use iton

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • heh good luck lol this is just horrible and im not saying you should hack them imakuni but we should hunt them down i have some keywords we should put in search engines to find them......

i sent some "possible" homepages of the clan but nothing is offical yet

im back on the prowl!

blaze and kuni haha

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • It really stinks that it was hacked. Now when you do anything, theres a redirecting page up and stuff. I noticed it was different before I read this, and I was like, "What?!"

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Something weird is happening. I'm posting, and then it won't show up a string of posts.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I wanna get those Hackers! tell me thier site! *Gets DOS out ready to shut it down*

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    Hey imakuni I got the same thing too. This is what it said...

Time: Monday, August 02, 2004 12:16 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: YOU GOT HAXXORED

This the message.
    ****** > POKECOMMUNITY!!!

I think I might have been hacked!!

By the way... what the h**l does HAXXORED mean have other ppl exept me and imakuni received e-mails like this.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I got that E-Mail too....... and I spammed him very badly.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • PGN said:
    Uh...what's going on? why is Zapchu un-admined? why is JKaizer un-modded? I just logged on this morning...who's account was hacked anyway???
    I think that was a completely unrelated incedent. JK asked to be demodded, but I don't know about Zappy...

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    they hacked through zapchu's account and destroyed it, we had no choice to delete it, she will be re-admined soon.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    AZSupraT said:
    they hacked through zapchu's account and destroyed it, we had no choice to delete it, she will be re-admined soon.
    She already is readmined I checked ealier.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back