• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's in your avatar right now?

Years
  • A redesign of the default Windows 10 wallpaper I found on Google Images; although it actually has a bit of a story behind why it's my avatar. I originally found it around 2020/2021 when I was looking for wallpapers and thought it was a really cool design. Unfortunately the resolution was quite low so it looked very stretched out and I had to find a new one. However I kept it in the back of my mind and eventually ended up using it as my Discord avatar when I joined that platform. Finally, when I came on PC; I wanted an avatar for this site. And since I have the same username on Discord and PC; I figured I'd use the same image as well.

Back