• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats in your pocket?

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    A pen and some gum. Boring.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Er . . . in all my pockets? I have a Hiei keychain, three pencils, three pens, an eraser, two tubes of lip balm (eh, I suppose I inherited my dry lips from my father), a few pieces of paper from the backs of nametag stickers, etc.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I have my house keys and my cell phone in my pocket...XD

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    nothing
    not even lint xD
    which kinda creeps me out becuase I usualy have at least some /lint/ in my pockets o-0

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    My cell phone. :P I carry it in my back pocket of my jeans wherever I go. XD I dunno...it's just a habit and of course, I'm gonna need it nearby if someone calls. XD

~Kelsey

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Hmm....lesse...a dollar...another dollar.....a dime....a very nice looking peice of lint...uh...and some lyrics(I got big pockets)...now for my Left Pocket!

My remote for my stereo...my pellet gun...and lint...

Eat your heart out...=P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    God Bless Nextel for packing phones with beltclips! No more fishing through pockets for that.

Well usually, my keys are in my pocket, and my work I.D. and my stop and shop card woot woot.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm so glad I didn't have to answer this question yesterday when I got back from vacation...I pulled at least twenty things out of my pockets x_x;

But for now I have a pair of sunglasses and two senior pictures of my beloved in a protective case. And probably some lint and unraveled threads <_<;

Back