• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] What's the difference?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I just wanna know whats the difference between the normal sticker prism merlin 2000 (first pick) and the other and why is it different?

Attachments

• What's the difference?
      s-l1600.jpg
      290.7 KB · Views: 7
    • What's the difference?
      12412.jpg
      484.1 KB · Views: 9

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I'm not very knowledgeable about these stickers, but it looks like the second with the larger foil pattern came bundled with every copy of a particular album while the first variation with the smaller foil pattern could only be randomly pulled from packs.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    So you mean it's a kind sticker that you win or buy with every other copy instead of buying some packs and getting some randomly? It seems rarer than the other too. Do you know what we needed to do to get a hand on the bigger foiled one?

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Yep, which makes it seem like it would be the less rare variation. I guess not as many people bought the album.

I think this is the album it came with (see attachment). You can still find them online, but a lot of those seem to have been stripped of their stickers, or the stickers have already been used.

Don't quote me on any of this though. I haven't been able to find any evidence of stickers coming with the albums. I assumed the "Blue Album" at the top meant it came with the album, as I remember getting activity books as a kid that came with stickers, but "Blue Album" may refer to Series 2 in general. Watched a video of a "Red Album" opening and it didn't include any stickers, so it may just be from another print run or region. Are pictures of the backs available?

Attachments

• What's the difference?
      blue_album.jpeg
      491.4 KB · Views: 4
    Last edited:
    Back