• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the Worst Thing You've Eaten?

Years
  • Havarti. Cheese. It was the most vile and disgusting thing I've ever tasted, and it was the only food I've ever choked on for a long time. >_> Word of advice, don't ever try it. Don't.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I second Allelujah Haptism & Kishoku's complete dislike for Swordfish. T____T; I had to try it once since my mother thought I should try sea food for once (I hate sea food) and I threw up. >_> Absolutely disgusting.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • The NARSTIEST thing evar.

Broccoli salad. Oh my gosh. My school has the nastiest...ugh. It's got cheese, ranch dressing, apple cubes, grape slices, carrots, onions, and broccoli. It is so disgusting. It was sweet tasting and...-gag-

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Pussy.
    What's the Worst Thing You've Eaten?

No, but It probably would be, I hear they do eat cats in some countries.

The worst thing I've ever eaten is probably mushrooms, I just hate them. >.<

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Fruit, all fruit, any fruit in any shape or form. If I try and eat fruit I will be physically sick, I have no idea why I hate fruit so much but ever since I can remember I have been repulsed by it. Eating it is out of the question now (I tried last year and threw up everywhere as soon as I swallowed it) even smelling it is repulsive. I would rather eat a dead rat, that's how badly I hate fruit.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • a tapeworm

I'd have to say seafood. Any kind of it.

Also, I once accidentally ate a cracker COVERED in horseradish. I had no clue how spicy it was; it made me cry to no end and my face was red. XD

..::Michi::..

Green Pearl Voice
    Years
  • If I'm remembering correctly, it was a glob of wasabi the size of a ping pong ball. O_O
    I normally love spicy food, but, there's a limit, ya know?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Lol...I accidentally drank soy sauce from a dish when I was eating sushi because I thought it was my drink. But apparently I didn't realize that my drink was....you know, in a glass. It tasted horrible X(

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've eaten my pride many times, not nice.

But in all seriousness: Frog legs. Yes, I just did the oppisote of patriotism, but seriosuly, they taste disgusting.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Worst thing? Unsweetened chocolate and a whole tablespoon of it. Thought it was sweetened.
    Getting it out of my mouth was terrible. I was afraid I was going to vomit because my gag reflexes kept going.

The single thing I cannot stand, however, is the tomato. My word, words don't begin to express my absolute disgust of tomatoes. They make me sick, to put it simply and literally.

I feel your pain. I hate tomatoes, tomato slices and tomato sauce. I'm ok with the tomato sauce on the pizza though as long as it's not in globs, and ketchup.
    I also hate onions, olives and hamburgers.

Years
  • Olives, pure and simple. No matter how many times I try to force myself to like them, I can't stand the taste of olives.
    Same here.
    I put an olive in my mouth, and if I hadn't spit it out right at the moment it went in, I would have puked.
    I started gagging, and I swear, it was terrible.
    I used to hate cherries too, but now they're alright, if I'm having a sundae with them ;D

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Olives and mushrooms. Mushrooms aren't as bad, though.

I don't like cherries anymore, either. I used to like them just fine, then I took one of those medicines that had artificial cherry flavor in it, and after that I stopped liking cherries.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
  • The worst thing I've eaten is probably deer meat. Never again will I put something so gross in my mouth. Ever. Tomatoes are pretty sick too, but I'm fine with tomato sauce and ketchup.

Wait, never mind, celery is probably the worst thing I've eaten. It has probably one of the worst tastes in existence, I can't stand them! Even with ranch, they make me want to vomit. But I'm not too fond of ranch dressing either.

Back