• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats usually in your pockets?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    Yup! Another of my weird ideas for a topic XDWhats in ur pockets? Post it here. Give a timing for stuff u keep with u in different times or something.. u get the idea. also give a reason why its there.

Here's whats with me...

@ SCHOOL:my calculator.. cos i need it cos my math teacher is EVERYWHERE and everyone keeps trying to steal it cos it looks like an NDS
    pencil.. doh, what else do u need in school?
    my money... once again, DOH!
    and sometimes a scrap paper with my wierd scribbles on them.
    @ HOME:
    money.. double DOH!
    bubble gum or candy... for the secret supply of sweets when my mom tells me i cant eat anymore cookies
    scrap paper and that pencil... cos i forgot to take it out of my pockets.
    OUTSIDE:
    money.. TRIPLE DOH!
    bubble gum and candy.. its always with me
    scrap paper and that pencil... cos i forgot to take it out of my pockets.
    my gba sp... cos i get bored easy

dont forget to comment on the other guy's pockets who posted before u.... *doesnt REALLY know how to say this line*

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    My wallet which has my credit cards, money, IDs, licence, and more.
    My cell phone.

I don't carry nothing much else since I can buy anything anywhere. Plus having a really big pocket filled with this is kinda dumb.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    hehe having big pockets is dumb.. mine are so nicely filled u cant say anything at all... *take out bubble gum and eats* want some?

right NOW cept for that bubble gum wrapper and that candy bar there's only my gba and .. WHY IS THAT STUPID PENCIL ALWAYS IN MY POCKET?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    My wallet which has my I.D. and drivers license and my money. My cellphone, some change and used up bus passes ^ ^; A pencil and a little note pad in case I get the urge to draw anything ^^; Thats about it, don't really need anything else.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    In my pocket!?!? xD
    You wouldn't believe it, but I am full of rubbish inside my pockets o.O'
    I have stuff like snacks wrappings, sweets and sometimes even packets of crisps xD
    I don't like to throw them on the floor, that's mainly why.... and when I get home i forget to throw them in the bin o.o' xD
    Then I have some pockets on the chest of the jacket where i keep my mobile phone (safe with the zip xD) and wallet....
    I don't keep my mobile phone in my jeans' pocket because........ o.o' Well, I heard that it reduces a man's fertility o.o' bleh xD Better not to take the risk xP

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    LanceLite said:
    huh?? ur crazy if u believe that XD then again there are people who believe in ghosts and ufo's XD
    Erm, that's a scientific thing, its not just a belief xD Mobile phones are dangerous and many people know o.O'
    And whaaat? Is that an insult? I AM AN UFO SUPPORTER!!!! xD I love aliens and I investigate many UFO cases... and I had experienced 2 UFO's sightings...
    can THIS clarify?? xD see the video in the second page o.O' *hides for off topicness* pardon me xD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    The most common things to find in my pockets: pencil/pen, calculator, eraser, wallet (with money, I.D., driver's license), Game Boy (usually Pok?mon or Metroid games), deck of playing cards, paperback copy of whatver assigned reading book I may have, loose change, notes someone handed to me...

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    A lighter, my cell phone, and usually my watch, because I usually leave my house with it on, but for some reason, it always finds it's way to my pocket.

I've had other things like a wallet, chapstick, gum, money, even a knife, and whatever else you can think of, but they all got annoying, so now I just carry around the essentials XD

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    *Checks pockets* Eh.....I have a packet of chewing gums.
    the rest of my stuff is on my table.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I don't keep anything in my pockets except for the occasional gum wrapper. I put my stuff in the front of my backpack, which pretty much just includes school supplies, my wallet, and a brush.

Last edited:
    Back