• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your cellphone's ringtone? :O

Poki

Banned
Years
  • My ringtone is Nirvana - In Bloom, but I never get to hear it, because my phone is set on vibrate 98% of the time, plus I don't get called a lot. >_>

Text tone - the default one. Too lazy to change it.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • My phone's ringtone is the chorus from Arctic Monkey's Do I Wanna Know. I just love the damn song ever since I heard it o_o

I've been meaning to put the Kim Possible beep as my phone's text ringtone, but I keep forgetting. I think at the moment it's just some generic beep.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Kill la Kil - Don't Lose Your Way as my phone ringtone.

..and then I have my text notification set to Nonon's Nani Sore? voice bit

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • The theme song from The Office. I get a comment about it from passerbys every day.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
    Years
  • My ringtone is the sound effect that occurs when Prof. E. Gadd calls you in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • I used to have "We are young" as my phone ringtone.

After upgrading to the iPhone 5s which came with iOS 7, I stuck with the default ringtone (Opening) ever since.

Back