• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's your favorite Battle Frontier Place?

Which one is the best?

• Battle Tower

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Battle Factory

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Battle Hall

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Battle Castle

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Battle Arcade

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    In my opinion, the Castle is the easiest, but a bit long between matches... The Arcade is fun too, but you just have to stop the board on something wrong (like you own Pokemon frozen), and the match is lost. =/

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    The Battle Hall is my favorite. I really like only using one Pokemon, (because I tend to spoil one Pokemon in my game and neglect all the others.. XD )

It's also really easy to farm BP in the Battle Hall if you're playing Online/Wirelessly.

Esmas

General
    Years
    Battle Factory. It's more of the luck aspect that I like, choosing Pokémon based on your personal opinion, and it takes more strategy deciding which Pokémon to pick to go against the other trainers. That, and I don't have to train anything, it's just pick-and-go, aaaand I usually win at the Factory xD;

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    The Battle Arcade, because I like how random the effects are and how easy it is to control the board once you get the timing right. Want to start the battle with trick room and other weather effects? A level handicap if things look bleak? Zap your opponent with all kinds of status conditions? The Battle Arcade has all of these and so much more.

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
    Years
    The battle arcade is definatley the easiest for me lol, I always land that roulette on a status effect!

But I also like the battle tower for it's simplicity

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I like the Battle Factory because of the variety of Pokemon I can rent there. I also like the Battle Tower because I can test out competitive Pokemon sets there.

Brave Jonah

Ground Trainer
    Years
    I'm a Battle Hall fan. I just love the idea of one-on-one battles. I try to imagine it is each opponent choosing their very best Pokemon, the one they use the most, the one they love the most (for example: Ash and Pikachu).

Back