• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what's your favorite pokemon attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Alakazam~

Psychic Eye
Years
  • Psychic, Hyper Beam, Flamethrower, Crunch

Most commonly used attacks of mine (Hyper Beam's especially my fav since when I was 6 playing Red, I was against Gary, and his Hyper Beam missed (Gyarados) and mine hit (Alakazam), so I ended up winning in a stunning turnaround.

And that's also the moveset of my Tyranitar.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Leaf blade and calm mind..

leaf blade somehow appeals to me (have no idea why), and calm mind is really beautiful in the game ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2007
    Mine are Solar-Beam, hyper beam, ice-beam, flamethrower, thunder bolt and those attacks you learn in fire red and leaf green that have to recharge after using them, you learn it from that witch character dont know what there called but anyway also psybeam also any other attack with beam in the name. Im just a beaming kind of guy. just forgot aeroblast and sacred fire completely awsome.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Magic Coat – No one uses this move, but it's so cool. What it does is, when your opponent uses a status move on you (like sleep, poison, or burn), Magic Coat deflects it back so that your opponent gets statused instead of you. How cool is that, eh? And Magic Coat always goes first, so you don't have to try to outspeed your opponent. Too bad only a few Pokemon learn it, and they are Absol, Girafarig, Grumpig, and Kecleon. Bleh.

Destiny Bond - It's really useful for taking out those hard to beat Pokemon. I like it on Gengar, but that's pretty predictable, so I also use it on Gardevoir 'cause no one expects Destiny Bond from Gardevoir.

Grudge - I don't like this as much as Destiny Bond, since it doesn't KO your opponent, but it's still very fun to use. If you use Grudge and you opponent hits you and KOs you, they lose all the PP of the move they used. So if Ninetales uses Grudge before Tyranitar uses Rock Slide, and Ninetales dies, Tyranitar loses all of its Rock Slide PP. That means a Flying Pokemon can come in and not have to worry about getting hit by a supereffective Rock move.

Trick - I really enjoy Tricking Choice Bands onto special attacking Pokemon. It totally screws them over and its so "evil" that it's really fun. Problem is that Trick is only useful once, but if you Trick the right Pokemon, you can save yourself a lot of trouble for the rest of the battle.

Spikes - Well, it's a love-hate relationship, really. I hate getting my team Spiked, but I love putting Spikes on the opponent so I can't deny it's usefulness over the long run. The trouble is actually having time to lay down three layers of Spikes. Good thing many teams nowadays don't have a Rapid Spinner.

Leech Seed - Love it! It's annoying and oh so useful, especially if you use it on their last Pokemon so that there's no way for them to switch out. Also useful in conjunction with Spikes since it's like "Do I stay in and take damage, or do I switch out and take damage?"

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
  • my favorite moves in any pokemon game are dragon rage,it's one of the more useful attacks when you're fighting a higher leveled pokemon, and surf which is just a strong attack and incredibly useful move

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Geebus, this thread is from 2006 XD That's way over the one month limit for posting in threads.

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back