• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your least favourite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Gloom. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! They won't leave me alone. The damn things haunt me in my sleep... probably.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    zubat, rattata, stunkish, Magikarp and Tentacool
    THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! They won't leave me alone.

DragonLX

something
    Years
    • Age 30
    • ask
    • Seen Nov 4, 2015
    Palpitoad. There is this... something about Palpitoad that makes me cringe. D:

Before its introduction I used to despise Graveler a lot. Damned bio-time bombs.

Lightblind

For you never shut your eye ~
    Years
    I consider Zubat extremely annoying, but I don't know if I would go so far as to say it's one of my least favorites. If there are some that I would really call my least favorite, it'd have to be Wobuffet, Jynx, Meditite and Medicham.

River

Ninjah Penguin <3
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    Least favorite...hmm...I guess that's gonna have to be Tentacool for spam-attacking me every time I so much as dip a toe in the ocean in any of the games.. Dx

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Stunky - it's face looks like a bum and its ability is horrible to fight!

CharmanderFan123

Death is only an illusion.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2011
    Gen I: I'd have to say that freakin Magikarp. Damn I hate him. I bought the Magikarp from that guy and got pissed off when I found out what it did.
    Gen II: Hmmmmm....idk. None I think.
    Gen III: Clamperl. I hate how that's pretty much the only Pokemon you find underwater.
    Gen IV: Bidoof. It's a usless beaver and its evolution is even bad.
    GenV: Every freakin Pokemon I want nothing to do with Gen V. But if I had to be specific it's this thing:
    What's your least favourite pokemon?
    I mean seriously WTF!?!?!?

Years
    There are very few Pokemon that actually make me go "blargh" as soon as I see them, but Stunky is definitely one of them. Its face just... looks like a certain body part, as someone already mentioned. First skunk Pokemon we get and it isn't even cute.

I also dislike Seismitoad; it has way too much going on with those curvy arms D:

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2012
    JIGGLYPUFF and its other evolutions, Clefable and Blissey.!! I HATE THEM ALOT.

Years
    There are very few Pokemon that actually make me go "blargh" as soon as I see them, but Stunky is definitely one of them. Its face just... looks like a certain body part, as someone already mentioned. First skunk Pokemon we get and it isn't even cute.

I also dislike Seismitoad; it has way too much going on with those curvy arms D:

Well, Stunky looks cute to me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    Trubbish, And Jigglypuff.. because on the way to mount moon on blue red and yellow.. that girl with jigglypuff always puts me to sleep... I raged alot haha!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back