• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your level?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Managed to reach Lv20 last night, I haven't stopped playing the game since release - I love it!

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    level 17
    I am still scared of the game gyms around me lol
    But I will capture all of them at once .
    I am cooking up a strategy.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Just got to level 22 today while hatching some eggs.

It's going to take absolute ages for me to get 100k experience for 23. ]:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Level 9. I'm painfully close to levelling up, but it's doubtful i'll hit Level 10 until I can go out and start hitting some PokeStops.

Years
  • It seems like I quickly ascended to level 10 and now that I am here It seems like I have been here for 2 weeks now. I have finally crossed the 8000 XP level so I can actually see Level 11 in the distance.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    20, but I've got dozens of evolves waiting for when I next use a Lucky Egg. That should get me 2 levels or so.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I've been 25 for over a week now but I played only once since then lol. The game has been going downhill so I'm waiting for a real update, something to improve the game before I play anymore. Only missing 4 mons though :)

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Up to level 14, seems like after my recent 'spurt', things have died back down again and it's gonna be a slow crawl to level 15.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2016
    I can imagine how slow it's gotten, the exp creep as you get past 20 is just ridiculous. How long would you say it's taking you to hit new levels now?

Sorry, just now logging back on to see this. I'm level 25 now and 117,933/190,000 to get to 26. It would take me over a week to see any progress toward leveling if I hadn't discovered a town center with poke stops right next to each other (3). Lures are always down and I spend a lot of time using lucky eggs while farming pidgeys and weedles to hurry up and get double experience with captures and evolutions. Still a headache though because it takes awhile and it's hot outside.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Sorry, just now logging back on to see this. I'm level 25 now and 117,933/190,000 to get to 26. It would take me over a week to see any progress toward leveling if I hadn't discovered a town center with poke stops right next to each other (3). Lures are always down and I spend a lot of time using lucky eggs while farming pidgeys and weedles to hurry up and get double experience with captures and evolutions. Still a headache though because it takes awhile and it's hot outside.
    ...I can't even imagine that.

I feel like it's taking absolute ages to go from 22 to 23; your struggle is certainly real. Honestly the only sane way to level from 25 to 30 would be to absolutely spam lucky eggs, but that can get rather expensive quickly. Good luck to you though!

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2016
    ...I can't even imagine that.

I feel like it's taking absolute ages to go from 22 to 23; your struggle is certainly real. Honestly the only sane way to level from 25 to 30 would be to absolutely spam lucky eggs, but that can get rather expensive quickly. Good luck to you though!

Still sitting on level 25 as of right now. I'm still tired from staying out late last evening farming pidgeys LOL and you're right about those lucky eggs. Thanks!!

Back