• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your most embarrassing moment?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • You say that you are in shape & someone adds "yeah right, "round" is a shape".

You boast about how you came second in a race, but are quickly reminded that there were only two athletes competing.

Or you go to attend a seminar for intellectuals, proud of the fact that's you'll be in "brainy" company, only to have the security beeper at the gate go "Intruder Alert! Exterminate! Intruder Alert! Exterminate!" lol{XD}.

So has there been an embarrassing moment in your life?

Pika Pika :chu:

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Either peeing myself in class on my first year of primary school or bleeding through during my period while at high school. I was irregular at the time and wearing white trousers... Not fun.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What comes to mind is telling my irl friends that I had an online crush. Super embarrassing, but they were so understanding, so I got through it and came out the other side as a happier, less secretive person. But my cheeks were sooooooo red.

Years
  • A seagull pooping on my head when we were out at lunchtime in school when there was a group of guys from the year above behind me. What's worse is that it happened again a few months later

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Someone ripped off my pants in the public and all I had is an underwear on the lower side.

I was so stunned by this sudden action by a stranger and I have no idea why the hell he wanted to do this.

Darn lucky some people at the shop gave me a pants for free.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • I went to the club, got very drunk, met my coworker and screamed at her calling her a "b*tch". Apparently I was "sassy" so she was in good spirits about it but I find it really embarrassing.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Split my head open and suffered a concussion taking a bubble bath...after doing my, you know, "business."

Yeah. Think about that for a second -__-

I was taking a bubble bath and when getting up hit my head against the soap holder sticking out. Cracked my head open and got nine staples. Was on vacation at the time too. My parents were wondering whether or not to sue and all I could think about was having to explain myself having happy time in front of everyone. Little to say we didn't sue haha. It was super embarrassing back when but its ultimately just a funny story for me to tell now :P

Years
  • I came out as bi to friends and they told the whole school and soon a rumor started that i was a prostitute, this was 7th grade.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • There was this middle-aged lady in my neighbourhood, who always complained about us kids making too much noise while we played in the park behind her house. So me & my boy gang got together & decided to "teach her a lesson". We got some mud, mixed water in it & soiled & I mean "really" soiled her car (of course when no one was around, or so we thought).

The next morning, when I was out with my mom, we ran into her in the marketplace. I tried to put up a casual act. Surprisingly, this lady just came up to me, kissed me on my cheek & whispered in my ear "please don't do it again". Then she just smiled & went off.

I was so embarrassed that I started crying, bawling actually, in the middle of the market, with everybody watching. When my mom asked me what was wrong, I just blurted out the whole truth, while still in tears. And the scolding I got from mom, oh man I can never forget that
    What's your most embarrassing moment?

Pika Pika :chu:

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • When I was walking home from a bar with some friends having a bit too much fun and proceeding to trip and fall flat on my face. Ended up with two chipped teeth and a slight concussion. Not my proudest moment for sure

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have an inflammatory bowel disease since I was a kid and it caused me to be pretty incontinent when I was young. I think it was like 3rd or 4th grade when I was sitting in class and my stomach was having some serious problems. I had to use the bathroom extremely bad, but I knew that if I moved it wouldn't be good. So I tried to hold it and wait for the urgency to pass. Next thing you know the teacher asks me to read something from a textbook in front of the class. I told her that I didn't want to and wasn't feeling well. She thought I was lying so she kept hounding me and forced me to go. So I got up in front of the class trying so hard to hold in my poop. And then I couldn't anymore and s**t myself in front of the whole class. And due to my condition is was runny and had blood in it. It went down my legs and over my shoes and onto the floor. There was blood in it too and because of that one kid said "he has his period". To say I was embarrassed is an understatement. I ran out to the bathroom crying so hard.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I have an inflammatory bowel disease since I was a kid and it caused me to be pretty incontinent when I was young. I think it was like 3rd or 4th grade when I was sitting in class and my stomach was having some serious problems. I had to use the bathroom extremely bad, but I knew that if I moved it wouldn't be good. So I tried to hold it and wait for the urgency to pass. Next thing you know the teacher asks me to read something from a textbook in front of the class. I told her that I didn't want to and wasn't feeling well. She thought I was lying so she kept hounding me and forced me to go. So I got up in front of the class trying so hard to hold in my poop. And then I couldn't anymore and s**t myself in front of the whole class. And due to my condition is was runny and had blood in it. It went down my legs and over my shoes and onto the floor. There was blood in it too and because of that one kid said "he has his period". To say I was embarrassed is an understatement. I ran out to the bathroom crying so hard.

Aww man that's grim :( Especially to happen in school.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    last night I was getting gas and I drove off with the gas handle still in my damn car which ripped the whole hose right outta the pump lolol, it was pretty much the blondest thing I've ever done. like I actually outdid myself with this one

Spoiler:

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    oh without a doubt the first time I was forced to wear headgear to school when I was a kid

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
  • I was sitting in class (on my third day at a new school), and I got nauseous all of a sudden halfway through. But since the teacher had her back to me while she was busy reading something, she didn't notice me frantically trying to get her attention so I could go to the bathroom until it was too late. They evacuated the class while cleaning up the mess, so I had to walk past everyone in the halls with my vomit-stained clothes on display...

I've also peed myself terribly in front of a large group of people when we visited Lego Land as a kid, and cried several times with my classmates watching in third grade.

Years
  • Split my head open and suffered a concussion taking a bubble bath...after doing my, you know, "business."

I was taking a bubble bath and when getting up hit my head against the soap holder sticking out. Cracked my head open and got nine staples.

This reminds me of that thick scar I have on my forehead caused by me slicing my forehead on a door (my own bedroom door nonetheless) and I had to have tons of stitching done. The scar has faded a bit but it's still easily felt when you touch it.

Also, when my mother makes me get into an argument in public, even worse considering my mother has a huge fear of being embarrassed.

Back