• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your most-replayed Pokémon song?

Years
  • The series has a ton of music from various parts of the series, and there are some we like to listen to often more than others!

What's your most-replayed Pokémon song? This can be of all time if you remember, or a track you've been listening to a lot recently. :')

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Probably the X/Y gym leader theme. Heard quite a bit of one of the Team Star themes / Penny's theme recently. (Blurs together in the background.) Appears near the start of one (or more) of the automatically generated playlists.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • The series has a ton of music from various parts of the series, and there are some we like to listen to often more than others!

What's your most-replayed Pokémon song? This can be of all time if you remember, or a track you've been listening to a lot recently. :')
    I've been listening to Meloetta's Relic song from the indigo disk a lot, it's lovely!

Spindarig

I'm a cute mixmon!
    Days
    • He/His
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    I have two songs I love to hear whenever I feel somewhat low:
    Lugia's song from the movie Pokémon 2000.
    N's farewell from Pokémon B/W.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Songs: Koko (Japanese), Together (Japanese DP anime theme)

Music: Pokémon Puzzle Challenge title theme, Accumula Town ("Furret Walk"), Colosseum Semi-Final

Last edited:
    Years
  • National Park, Johto. Hands-down, the most nostalgic song for me. The HGSS version is beautiful in its own right too, but the chiptune version is just peak relaxation and I could listen to it on loop forever.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Jubilife City is probably my most replayed. I spend a lot of time there whenever I play Platinum and I've listened to it a ton especially when I was younger. It helps me relax and makes me feel at home. The Night Pokemon Center theme also does that.

Virbank City is very comfy to me, it's a slower calmer song, and Post Town from Gates to Infinity has a special place in my heart for helping both me and someone I know through a really tough time. We listened to it a lot together.

BWZ

Days
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    National Park, Johto. Hands-down, the most nostalgic song for me. The HGSS version is beautiful in its own right too, but the chiptune version is just peak relaxation and I could listen to it on loop forever.

Same here, man. Nothing can take me back to my childhood days more than GSC National Park. It's the most unique song of the soundtrack, in the most unique map in the game imo.

Close second and third would be Route 26 and Olivine City.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Same here, man. Nothing can take me back to my childhood days more than GSC National Park. It's the most unique song of the soundtrack, in the most unique map in the game imo.

Close second and third would be Route 26 and Olivine City.
    Oh my GOD Route 26. It's so perfect; it captured a sense of Kanto nostalgia despite being a fully original tune, and despite being extremely close (chronologically) to original Kanto, too soon to really be nostalgic. GSC really had an insanely good soundtrack.

• Love
    Reactions: BWZ
    Back