• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your nickname?

Years
  • Usually it's just Sam irl and Sammi on the 'net. How boring, right? :p They're both very common nicknames for Samantha, so yeah.

My roommate has a different nickname for me on occasion, but I can't actually say it because it involves a word on PC's censor list. ._.; It's seriously the only nickname that doesn't involve my full name I've had in a long time, if ever.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Most of mine are embarrassing because my friends looooove saying them. I'm not going to repeat them for sake of limiting the people who call me them. Which is why I tend to cover my face when we go in public.

I just go by Retro here. Nothing too fancy.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Risa :D
    My real name's Teresa, but only some friends and my parents still call me that.

I have a few other ones too that derive off of Risa like Rasa, Risan, and Ricchan. Only people from LJ call me those names though.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I have so many nicknames ._. Most of my friends call me Touko, Kelsey or Kels. My best friend calls me 'twin' because we were born on the same day, in the same hospital. XD Some of my classmates call Calculator -w- My little sister calls me Nyan cat (don't ask me why), cookie monster (don't ask me why either) and Toto (Idk, I guess it's short for Touko...? o.o). My older sisters call me beast because I always injure ppl. :D My Chemistry teacher calls me Calcium because Kelsey (my real name) sounds a biiitt like Calcium XD. My new neighbor calls me Luna because she's Spanish and Luna means Moon in Spanish and Luna is my middle name xD My Maths teacher calls me Lunatic because he thinks that I'm lunatic. >w<;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • My nickname is JStor. Essentially, it's an abbreviation of my name in real life, as well as an online journal archive... so most of my friends at uni were well acquainted with it. It's a simple enough nickname without derogatory meaning, so I like it.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I have many. Neo, Rocky, Damian, heartbeat. The list goes on. My friends like calling Rocky for some reason, never watched that movie though. xD

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Erm... On the internet, people often shorten my username to Noct. I quite like it, It doesn't sound right when I say it, but it looks quite nice to me typed.

In real life, quite a few people have nicknames for me, some change frequently, some stick:

Jesse: My boyfriend started calling me this about 5 weeks ago, because I remind him of someone on Dirty Sexy Things. I've been meaning to look him up to see if he's being cruel or kind to me.

Noct: spill over from the internet.

Alice: Both a reference to a character in my novel and my VERY feminine nature.

Back