• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your phobia?

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
  • Mine you ask? lol it used to be that every year i would get a different one. i used to be scared of the sun blowing up (but its not possible because it will die in 4,5billion years), cavities.... uh..... and now im scared of bugs

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Kayleigh said:
    Yeah! ^_^ They're not as yucky as you would think. They actually feel very neat. (I used to want a boa constrictor so badly, but I gave up as soon as I heard my mom's response, lol.) But... I'm not going to act like Steve Irwin and start seeking out poisonous snakes. I can only tolerate the non-venemous ones!
    XD! My mum says if I want a snake, she'll move out of the house. XD I would like one. Maybe a black one, it'll be soo cool. I'll carry it on my neck all the time, and show it off ;D Maybe even scare meh little brother with it.

*gasps* Maybe I should be a herpetologist! (a snake scientist) XD!

*dies*

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    a herpetologist is actually a reptile and amphibian scientist (not just for snakes)
    in some cultures snakes are revered. it's really sort of weird...

Years
  • I don't know the phobia name for my fears, but my fears are...
    1. Death - Just a scary thought.
    2. Centipedies or however you spell that. Spiders are fine, and worms are fine, and centepides are kinda like a mix, so I'm not sure why I hate them.
    3. Being alone for a long period of time. I mean with nobody to talk to or anything.
    Those are proabley my top three.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • OH yeah I'm scared of spiders.... and I'm scared of the radio towers near some stores we go to..... im not scared of heights im just scared that THOSE specific thinbgs are gonna fall over lol

swordkirby537

Captain of the Cheese
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    *resists urge to punch swordkirby in the frigging face and beat the crap literally out of him*

If you werent a girl and this was in real life you'd have every bone in your body btoken and your head ont the end of a stick :dead: If you keep your thoughts to your self then I will. Thank you very much!

Anyway, I'm scared of GhOsTs!

Last edited:

TeamRocket

My phobia is ignorance - that is why i am not an AOL User *g*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I have a strong fear of bees too, since I think my dad was allergic to them (the only piece of medical information we have on him?) so I?m always afraid if I took a sting I?d end up in the hospital. X.x;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I have another phobia... ONIONS!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm going to capitalize, bold, and put that word in red text every time that I type it, lol.)

Those are just... the nastiest foods! Eew! I hate to even look at them. O_o I tried them when I was younger, and I've tried them when I was older, and nothing has changed. I still hate them. They're the freakiest, ugliest, nastiest it thing on this planet!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    XD! My mum's afraid me or my bro will get recruited for war when we get older. With all that evil stuff happening in Iraq and all, it scares her X_X;;

Wait! I'm like an onion!

100Marios: *sniffs onion* You stink?

Me: Yes-, err. I mean no!

100Marios: You make people cry?

Me: No. O_o;

100Marios: Ooh, I know. If you're out too long in the sun you get all brown and start sprouting little white hairs?

Me: What the..? No! I mean I have layers!

100Marios: *sweatdrops*

*dies*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    XD! My mum's afraid me or my bro will get recruited for war when we get older. With all that evil stuff happening in Iraq and all, it scares her X_X;;

Wait! I'm like an onion!

100Marios: *sniffs onion* You stink?

Me: Yes-, err. I mean no!

100Marios: You make people cry?

Me: No. O_o;

100Marios: Ooh, I know. If you're out too long in the sun you get all brown and start sprouting little white hairs?

Me: What the..? No! I mean I have layers!

100Marios: *sweatdrops*

*dies*
    Hehe...

How old is your brother? Hopefully things won't go to that extreme. While representing your country is no doubt a good thing, I have a lot of things I need to do in my life during those times.

100Marios:.......what about cakes? Everyone loves cakes! Cakes have layers!

......or parfaits, hehe......

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    He's just 12 years old! XD And my mum's getting scared about him being recruited when he's older. XP! She should worry about that later! XD

Me: No! I'm like onions! XD Hmm, but parfaits are quite good! And pizzas too, actually, pizzas may be the best darn thing in the world! XD

*dies*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • 12, huh? That is a little early to start worrying over that, hehe. But, I can understand why she feels that way though. There's always a possibility, however small it may be.

100Marios: Hey now! That's my line!

*talks like Shrek*
    Now you're going on the right track for a smack-bottom!
    Hehe...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Yeah, who knows if the US is going to start sending lil kids to defend our country XD!

Me: *talks like donkey* Sorry.. *starts singing*

100Marios: Now what did I say about singing?

Me: Can i whistle it?

100Marios: No.

Me: Can I hum it?

100Marios: Oh fine..

Me: *starts humming*

*dies*

Back