• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your spirit animal?

Years
  • Or your patronus. Or fursona. Or whatever term works for you.

I've long had a strange fascination with sea slugs/cucumbers/pigs so I'd go with one of these weird, lazy, ocean floating squishy things.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I remember discussing this with one of my coworkers, and he seemed to think a mouse or rat fit well for me, haha. Pottermore seems to think it's a brown owl, but a rat reminds me of my main character for my current novel attempt, so I'll stick with that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I started having dreams about crows for awhile last year and when I went to find some kind of interpretation I had most people tell me it was a sign of my spirit animal revealing itself to me. I don't know how much I believe that as it has been awhile now since I've had another crow dream

Coffee

Banned
    Years
  • Well since I don't know my own spirit animal, I did one of those free online tests that are most likely fake.
    According to one quiz I'm a deer.
    "When you have the deer as spirit animal, you are highly sensitive and have a strong intuition. By affinity with this animal, you have the power to deal with challenges with grace. You master the art of being both determined and gentle in your approach."

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
    Years
  • I've always kind of associated myself with a sea horse. Sea horses struggle to survive, and that's how I've always felt about my personal life.

Back