• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Zodiac Sign?

What's your sign?

• Aries

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Taurus

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Gemini

• Cancer

• Leo

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Virgo

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Libra

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Scorpio

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Saggittarius

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Capricorn

• Aquarius

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Pisces

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I was born in April so I am an Aries. What is Ironic is that I hate goats, one even rammed me up the bum once and guess what. I find out I am a sign of a GOAT! >:| Buuuut, I wouldn't change it anyway.
    Aries is not a goat, it is a ram — a male sheep.

Years
    ~Are you happy about having that particular sign?
    I'm Leo and of course I'm proud of it^^ Firstly, I like lions. Secondly, according to many descreptions, the ones born under this sign have strong personalities. So, it makes me seem stronger than I really am ^^' One more reason: people always complain that I am way too stubborn and I really enjoy replying "Of course I'm stubborn! I'm Leo afterall". It's again about making me seem stronger than I am.
    ~Do you believe in Zodiac Signs and Horoscopes?
    Not really, but it's interesting reading about them.
    ~If you had to change to a different sign, what would it be?
    Leo ^^ really, I don't want to be born under another sign. Though, Capricorn suits me a little better than any other sign.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    My sign is Cancer.

Are you happy about having that particular sign?
    Yes, I feel I can relate to it.

Do you believe in Zodiac Signs and Horoscopes?
    Zodiac signs, for myself, yes. But not everybody can relate to their zodiac sign so I'm not going to say they're universally correct for everyone. Horoscopes, no.

If you had to change to a different sign, what would it be?
    I would never change it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Scorpio here.

Are you happy about having that particular sign?It's fine (see next question).

Do you believe in Zodiac Signs and Horoscopes?No, I pay them no heed, actually. I don't even know what a Scorpio is "supposed" to be like xD

Aries or Taurus. Because both are/were the names of cars lol

Years
    I'm a Taurus, and while I don't really believe in horoscopes (well, I read the one in the newspaper occasionally, just because it's funny, and that's it), I looked up some character descriptions up at the time when everyone was talking about that 13th zodiac, and actually, it turned out, the character description of Taurus almost fits me perfectly. According to that thing I would be an Aries instead by the way, which doesn't fit me AT ALL.
    Anyway... Well, I think being a bull is a lot more badass than most of the other things, and if on top of that it fits my personality, what's not to like?
    And no, I wouldn't like to change it.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm a virgo, and I love it, I think it suits me perfectly :) I was so sad when I thought my sign might be changed to a leo with the ~new zodiac~ that being said, no I wouldn't want to change to a different sign, I love my sign! and I love stalking my horoscopes in magazines.

if I had to change though, i'd be a capricorn since they're so similar to the virgo sign and because two of my best friends are capricorns. (capricorns and virgos are extremely compatible frienship wise :D)

Dulcet

The epitome of crazy
    Years
    I'm a Leo (:

Yep, although I'm not sure if it suits me. I still like it, though.
    Do you believe in Zodiac Signs and Horoscopes? Not really.
    If you had to change to a different sign, what would it be? Probably Aquarius or Gemini

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I'm a Capricorn and Yes I am happy with a Goat as a sign.

I do.

Maybe a Scorpio so I can have the same sign as my Father.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Virgo and proud! I love being the perfectionist I am but it's slowly slipping away D= *is now a lazy teenager*

Sometimes they are very accurate, I can't forget this one event that the horoscopes applied to both me and the friend I was with.

Dunno, maybe Saggittarius, same as my crush =3

Years
    I'm an Aries, being born in April. I'm pretty apathetic about it, as in I wouldn't care if for some reason my star sign changed. I don't really believe that being born in a certain period of time defines your personality, or that horoscopes are accurate/real.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    What's your Zodiac Sign?

/had to

Anyways, I love being a Sagittarius. I'm a fire sign, my ruling planet is Zeus Jove Jupiter, and I love horoscopes and whatnot. I really do believe fortune telling works ^_^

FlamingThunder

Years
    Are you happy about having that particular sign?: Yes, I like being a Pisces.
    Do you believe in Zodiac Signs and Horoscopes?: Nope.
    If you had to change to a different sign, what would it be?: I am satisfied with my current sign and have no reason to change it.

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
    I'm a Cancer ~

Yes, if I'm not wrong, Cancer is the most equilibrate sign, well that's what we told me, is it true ? I don't know. But even without that, I'm proud of being a Cancer.

Do you believe in Zodiac Signs and Horoscopes ?
    Really, I don't know what to think about it. I still wait to see if what our Horoscope say is true, but I always forgot to figure it out. Next time I'll pay attention. Actually, I don't really believe in it, but I like listening to it just for fun.

If you had to change to a different sign, what would it be ?
    I thought about it, but finally, I don't think I'd change. There are no reason in particular to justify it, I just don't want to change.

Years
    Hi, I'm Elle Woods and this is Bruiser Woods. We're both Gemini vegetarians.

I AM A CAPRICORN.
    I love my horoscope. When I was younger, I wished I could have a different one, but..I'm happy with it now.
    I used to not believe in astrology, but..now that I see some descriptions of Capricorns, I find some qualities describe me. However, I'm sure these are simply coincidental, and happen with every sign.
    If I could change..I'd be a Gemini for some reason. But..I love the time of the year I was born. >_>;

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I am indeed. I am actually quite fitting to the Taurus style. :3
    Yes and no. Signs I believe in, but horoscopes are rather sketchy if ya ask me.
    If I HAD to change... I'd say Leo. Not because it's a lion but I seem to fit there too. 8D

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well, I'm a Saggittarius, I think (that's early December to early January, right?), but I'm not very good at archer xD

Also, I don't really care much about zodiac signs. The only thing I'd find cool about my birth other than it's my birthday and Manchester United won the Premiership that year, is if I was born in the year of the dragon. Because dragons are awesome. However I probably wouldn't be too fussed about that either. It's all a bunch of supernatural bs, but if you want to believe in it, I won't stop you.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Yes, I am proud to be born as a Sagittarius.

I don't trust them 100% but I can relate to it.

Gemini, the same zodiac sign as my mom.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    If I recall correctly, I'm a Cancer.

I don't really know anything about it, so I couldn't say if it's good or bad.

No.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I am SCORPIO! Best.sign.ever.

Yeah I love scorpions and Scorpio is an awesome star sign. I am... Mars as well. Makes sense I guess ^.^

If i had to change it though I would pick... Leo because he gets the Sun I think.

Back