• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When do you put up your Christmas tree?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I don't think we will do it anymore. My dad said last year was the last year for a Christmas tree D8

We did it like 2 weeks before Christmas lol xD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I don't celebrate Christmas, so I wouldn't put up a tree... though I really, really, really, REALLY, wanna celebrate it. :'(

My friends does, though, so I'll use her as an example.

Meh, she probably has it up now, if not, soon. Like within a week. =3

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • October usually - yea early but we haven't put ours up this year cause we are renovating the Christmas tree

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    It varies, but we try not to do it too early. I think usually when there's about two weeks until Christmas, we'll go out and get a tree, then decorate it the next day. That's usually what goes down.

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
    Years
  • I have a little cutesy brazilian cherry bonsai in my room (I grew Humberto myself *-*), but I don't think it counts. I'm atheist and our family doesn't like to put up a three, though they always put up a presepio (I'm not sure how it translates, but it's a set of figurines of jesus and his family and so on) without the jesus on the end of november and only put the kid there on xmas eve.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
  • Pretty much the day after thanksgiving is when everything goes up. I love Christmas decorations~! Even though I'm prolly a lil old to be so excited about the season, I can't help it. >,> And the tree has tons of ornaments we've collected over the years, from even before I was born.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    We put our Christmas tree up at the beginning of December, usually within the first week. Even though our dogs like to knock it over.​

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
  • Like 2 weeks before Christmas. At my grandparents, I used to decorate the "fakey" and at home, I do every thing! (This too is a "fakey").

Bay

Years
  • Usually our family puts them up a couple days before Thanksgiving because we would buy presents and wrap them after Black Friday. XD

Back