• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When kimi is bored...

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Okay, yeah, as annoying as I am, sometimes, I have nothing to do. 9there's no one there to annoy) so i doddle or write!! Here are some pictures I did on MS paint. Yes, I did everything, including the backgrounds, which weren't hard, just time consuming..XD

When kimi is bored...

Original character..
    When kimi is bored...

Fakir and Ahiru
    When kimi is bored...

one of the hardest things I've ever done..XD
    When kimi is bored...

This is the Ahiru picture I used for the one above.
    When kimi is bored...

Here's the Fakir one.
    When kimi is bored...

Ahiru...duck form..

These people, except the original one are part of the Princess Tutu anime. Please tell me what you think!

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    Those are pretty cool for things done it Paint. x3
    Paint is all I have to work too, so I feel your pain.... ><;; So time consuming to get fady colors and stuff.
    Those are cool though, good work! x3

Duck looks fun to draw... I should try it sometime... x3

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I love your drawings! I can see you got really creative on Paint and that's a good thing. I couldn't handle doing anything on Paint, I'd probably attack my computer...XD; *is a rather impatient person*

Anyway, the first drawing of that neko girl is my favorite off the bat because it's creative. Although, it does look like one of the characters I know from another anime...you probably made it up on your own though. Anyway, your drawings are phenomenal and I can see a great future if you continue making more drawings like that. The banners are okay, but they are too big in size, they would work nicely in sigs if the dimensions were smaller.

Overall, nice job! Keep up the great work. Princess Tutu is an awesome anime <3

BTW, I don't think this belongs here. Even though you didn't "draw" it out on paper and it was on Paint...I don't think it really counts as a graphic. I dunno...but that's what I think ^^; Carry on~ ;D

Kimicatdemon

Years
    wow..your completments inspired me..I think I'll draw some more...but it will be awhile...Drawing with just the button mouse is hard!! (all I have is a laptop and it doesn't have the pad, just the little button thing which makes my finger hurt.,.;_; )

I made this for someone on a diffrent message board last night. It's an edited picture (which I hate doing) but it gives it a better feel. This is all that I can do on MS paint, and quiet frankly, I'm proud of it!! XD
    When kimi is bored...

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Those are some nice Princess Tutu characters you made there Kimi. You seem to have some good potential so keep up the good work

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Wow their cute! That's amazing for MS paint! I rememberw when i started on it. a freidn nudged me to get psp7 and i never looked back :p i hope one day you get a better drawing programme. MSPaint can be very limiting whilst PaintShop Pro or photoshop (if your rich... i'm jealous of anyone that has that) can let you imaginaltion run free. still these are really good. I feel the grls long hair needs to be a little less rigid, but considering it's paint, it's awesome!

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Okay, I might edit this post with fanart later, but they won't be paint...they're hand drawn. (so it's eaiser ^_^)

Back