• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When moving to a new city for work, what do you look for in an ideal living location?

Years
    Hey guys!

I'm a Design/Engineering student working on a project that assists new hires with finding the ideal place to live within a new city. We are conducting a survey to obtain quantitative data regarding what geographical factors people consider when determining an optimal location to live in. It would be amazing to get input from some of you guys who have gone (or are going through) the experience of having to find residence within an unfamiliar place for work.

You can find the survey here.

NOTE: The wording for some of the questions were geared for university students who are relocating for an internship. You can assume that "work" can be used in place of "co-op placement"

This short and sweet questionnaire should take no longer than 2 - 3 minutes to fill out, and any response will remain completely anonymous!

Thank you so much! :)

Years
    If I may.
    I like a place in the city. Why? chances are if you're renting, it's easier to find a place with a decent landlord, or at least you can properly get ahold of services for tenants. Plus public transit is a huge deal if you can't drive.

Back