• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen When will you buy Pokemon OR/AS?

When will you buy Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire?

• 21 november

Votes: 61 57.0%
  • 28 november

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • later

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • won't buy it

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ΩRαS

Creepin' up in Hoenn
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2015
    I pre-ordered Omega Ruby on the 1st, hopefully it will arrive on the 28th!

Aeon.

Carrion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    Probably getting it off of the eShop come midnight of release. I won't have time to go to a shop to go get a copy on the day it releases...so I'll sacrifice a lot of sleep instead.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    Whenever somebody agrees to trade me a nintendo e-shop code for team fortress 2 keys or steam games

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    My husband and I are picking our copies up this Friday (Nov 21st). We always have Saturday and Sunday off of work, but we also asked off for Monday. Score!

sludgeslurpee

Beverage Filled With The Product Of An Industrial
    Years
    close to when it comes out. it might be on the day it comes out. maybe a couple of days afterwords.

Disolia

Friend of the Lurantis
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2019
    I have already made a pre-purchase for my game at our local game stop. I shall be picking up the game on friday November 21st, after I get out of work, and I will probably play it all day.

UnchainedGoku

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Preordered the Limited Edition Steelbook for AlphaSapphire but I won't get it until the 28th because I live in the UK and when it comes to Pokemon Nintendo hates us :( seriously everything I do is on the internet, guarantee I see spilers on the net from the US before it's out over here :(

Back