• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you hurting today

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    My lower back but I think it may be because I'm overweight or I've been trying to sleep flatter. I tend to sleep like most people do when their sick and so I think my body is use to that.

Years
  • Behind the eyes and my temples. I have got a headache. It's probably just due to being tired from a long day's work, and eye strain from computer use. Took an 800 strength ibuprofen. Still feel some tension, but a good, restful night's sleep ought to do it.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Kind of a pain but kind of not: I've had kidney stones in the past and for a while now I have this stinging popping up at the respective vicinity every now and then.

Really don't need to go through that pain again. <_<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Behind the eyes and my temples. I have got a headache. It's probably just due to being tired from a long day's work, and eye strain from computer use. Took an 800 strength ibuprofen. Still feel some tension, but a good, restful night's sleep ought to do it.

I find that aspirin works best for my headaches. But we all work a little bit differently. It could be tension, so try to massage where your neck muscles sit at the base of your skull maybe, it helps me! I hope you are feeling better now <3

I lifted something wayyyyy too heavy this morning and i think my back disliked it heh.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Another headache. It's like.. on the right side of my head going all the way down to my back. It's probably because I'm dehydrated or because I have the posture of a shrimp.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    Another headache. It's like.. on the right side of my head going all the way down to my back. It's probably because I'm dehydrated or because I have the posture of a shrimp.

I've had migraines like that. Those are really sucky headaches.

I'm mostly hurting under my jaw (reactive lymph node) and on my left arm (a weird lump that could also be a reactive lymph node). Also my thigh -- probably more lymph nodes. It's been a weird journey. I'm hoping for bloodwork.

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • My feelings :(

I've had migraines like that. Those are really sucky headaches.

I'm mostly hurting under my jaw (reactive lymph node) and on my left arm (a weird lump that could also be a reactive lymph node). Also my thigh -- probably more lymph nodes. It's been a weird journey. I'm hoping for bloodwork.

My right leg was hurting earlier this morning but it feels better now. It's been doing that for the past few mornings.

I find that aspirin works best for my headaches. But we all work a little bit differently. It could be tension, so try to massage where your neck muscles sit at the base of your skull maybe, it helps me! I hope you are feeling better now <3

I lifted something wayyyyy too heavy this morning and i think my back disliked it heh.

Kind of a pain but kind of not: I've had kidney stones in the past and for a while now I have this stinging popping up at the respective vicinity every now and then.

Really don't need to go through that pain again. <_<

Hugs for all of you, hope all of you feel better. :)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Been feeling rather sick today. But not enough to not get to work. <_<

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    Bleh. Feeling nauseous, which is it's own kind of pain. Playing a game called "do I need to eat or do I have a stomach bug?"

Retek

Banned
    Years

• Bleh. Feeling nauseous, which is it's own kind of pain. Playing a game called "do I need to eat or do I have a stomach bug?"

Ears. My uncle's music is killing me :p

Been feeling rather sick today. But not enough to not get to work. <_<

Hugs again for each and every one of you!

Hope y'all feel better soon!

Right now: Gall bladder stones. It is hurting so much at the moment that even breathing causes pain. ;-;

Hoping it won't last long, feels like a knife poking from inside. 😖

Back