• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you hurting today

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Yesterday my body decided that it wants to get rid of all the water. So, it ended up expelling it through any and every hole imaginable. It was very miserable.

Currently, I'm still trying to recover from that. I feel very dehydrated and miserable. <_<

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • My legs have been in pain since I spent some 17 hours standing around last Sunday while overseeing a polling place.

Years
  • My hips. I don't know exactly what happened, but today as I walked I would sometimes get this sharp crippling pain in the hip joint, and it would stop me in my tracks. I couldn't take another step right away from the pain. It felt like someone suddenly was trying to dislocate my left leg from the socket. It would stiffen up to the point that I felt awkward trying to walk, as if one leg had turned to wood, it just seemed to be getting stuck as I tried to move, and the pain would nearly bring me to my knees.

At a couple of points in the day I had to put most of my body weight on the other leg and limp off because this one couldn't do the normal stuff it does, and would hurt badly if I tried.

I guess it's something like a strained muscle. It's chilling out for the time being, though there's still some pressure on my hip bone, pelvis and thigh, it's better when not moving a round much. In the meantime I'm trying to do some gentle exercises to help my sore body

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
  • Dieting, sleep deprivation and fatigue two days after running the Sports Day event has left me totally burnt out all day. It feels like I should be having a fever, but we'll see when the adrenaline wears off at home in an hour's time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    I can't agree more. Today I woke up with a terrible headache and I hope it will be gone by tomorrow.

Years
  • Guys, I think I had my first mini-seizure (not a joke) My best friend suffers from them, and she says sometimes, she bites her tongue in the process. I woke up in the middle of the night to find my tongue is in so much pain (cause I bit it), but luckily, no blood.

Also, I've been sleeping on the floor for the last week. My body hurts, so I think it's time I go to bed....on the actual bed.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Guys, I think I had my first mini-seizure (not a joke) My best friend suffers from them, and she says sometimes, she bites her tongue in the process. I woke up in the middle of the night to find my tongue is in so much pain (cause I bit it), but luckily, no blood.

Also, I've been sleeping on the floor for the last week. My body hurts, so I think it's time I go to bed....on the actual bed.

Sorry you're going through that Veno... It sounds horrible... I hope there's something you can do to stop (or at the very least lessen) them from happening.
    I hope your sleep is good and restful!

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
  • Just my lower back and feet. But it's mostly due to work because I'm a biscuit maker and I'm on my feet from 4 in the morning until 11:30 or Noon depending on the day. 11:30 during the week and Noon on Saturdays. And we were busy today, so I had to constantly make pans of biscuits.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • The side of my right thigh. My dog got out a total of twice today, the first time being my fault admittedly, and in the process of carrying her back my foot caught a weird patch of ground and I fell over. I'm in a fair amount of pain, but I'm just happy I was able to keep my hold on her, otherwise she'd have taken off again.

Back