• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you hurting today

Years
I am experiencing a stinging pain in my left arm and elbow. Last Tuesday I fell down. Hitting the ground put some bruises on my arms and legs, and I think a muscle in my shoulder got pulled as I went forward, leaving me feeling really sore there for awhile. The most unpleasant part is that there was a floor fan nearby, and I had the misfortune of hitting it when I fell, and cutting my left arm up, the worse injury being at the elbow. I had to take it easy to heal up, and am still experiencing some hurt on that arm, but the worst is over-- I am writing this and can bend my arm to do it, just with some tenderness.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
My back cause I'm old...lol.

I've been doing a lot of purging in the house and I sleep weirdly so that doesn't help. Also being overweight doesn't help my back either.

salmence33

I'm out here
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Very nice to come back and see that everyone else also has back pain, lol

I've had some shooting pains lately, I suspect a herniated disc, guess I'll find out once I get health insurance

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
Years
My muscles at about 50% of my body, mostly from my legs, shoulders, spine and head. It made for a trying day at work. What did I do???!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
My feet - I got new shoes to replace my old ones that made my feet hurt even more since I've work them down significantly over the last year and a half, so this I can put up with while I'm breaking this pair in.

Years
My legs-the accursed pants I wore today made me look sleek, but as the hours passed I realized it was at the expense of my circulation. Ditching them, changing into some loungewear and going to lay down and soothe my limbs.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I think I've finally reached the point where mental issues start translating into more troublesome physical problems. Got really frustrated yesterday and my heart doesn't seem to like that. Still affected by that today. So I took the day off. :(

Years
Chest tightness and pain from Covid. Told it lasts a while but I'm still on treatment so I'm hopeful!

Years
Had an absolutely random shooting pain along like most of my right shoulder, to a point I had to actually stop working for an hour or so whilst it went away!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
I typed up a massive essay on a different site. Somehow it ended up deleted half the essay, and I didn't even notice. I tried reloading many times but nothi g worked.

There goes half a fucking hour or more that I'll never get back.

Back