• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Where are you in the game now?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    When I first saw this thread I really wanted to respond with: At Game Stop standing in line waiting to get my game. LOL!

Now that I have it though I just made it past my first badge.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    I just got my first badge too, gonna play a bit again tonight but not exactly blazing through the game haha feel like I'm behind everyone else I've seen playing it on socials lol, gonna take my time and enjoy it tho because there will probably be a day soon when I play for several hours straight and steam roll most of the game!

Years
    • Seen today
    I finished the first gym.

This is relatively quick for me. I like stopping and speaking with the NPC's.

Years
    Haven't quite reached Oreburgh City yet!! I just made it through Jubilife, attended the trainers school, received my Poketch, did a little bit of training, and I'm now about to face off against my rival!!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Been playing for about 4 hours I think and I am at Eterna City. I spent like 2 hours in the Underground though, mostly finding statues. Which I ended up with like 20 or so.

I also explored all of the first section of the Underground, discovering all the pokemon areas. So basically ran across Sinnoh underground lol. I think I found like 22 Diglett points as well, whatever those are for.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just beat Cynthia. Total time on game is 19:23. Team (all in game) was Bibarel (ended at 63), Garchomp (58), Luxray (67), Staraptor (67), Infernape (67), Roselia (65; not evolved). Final fight against Cynthia's Garchomp. Bibarel with the yawn. C's Garchomp with sword dance, then earthquake before falling asleep. My Garchomp comes in with 2 dragon claws for the win. Lol. That was fun.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    That was cool. Just went to the battle tower after getting off the ferry from Snowport, talked to a guy on the right next to a lady with a Pikachu in front and got the judge function. Didn't even have to battle!

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Just beaten the fifth Gym. My team got overlevelled from battling wild mons in the Grand Underground, and are all around Level 41-44. I've hardly even used the VS. Seeker yet.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Was playing around with the Poke Radar and learning how to chain. Successfully got a modest imposter ditto (OK stats only!!!) on Route 218 so at least know that HA possible thru Poke Radar chaining. Also got Ralts and Mankey by Poke Radar.

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
    Byron.

I have crafted a team that plays poorly agaisnt Steel/Ground, so I'm a bit stumped right now.
    I gotta grind a heck of a lot. Luckily the grand underground is good for that.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Currently, at wind valleyworks and I realize I'm up against the admins which is gonna be tricky.

Back