• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Where do you find yourself most in the Hoenn region?

Years
  • I'm usually around Mauville-Verdanturf to go do contests, breeding and go to the Game Corner once and a while. Other than that I'm usually roaming the eastern water routes and training.

Biggee30

The Oldschool Hip-Hop Fan
    Years
  • I know I'll get flamed for admitting this, but I spend most of my time at the Battle Frontier cloning Master Balls and vitamins. I know, I'm a noob.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    I just swim around the ocean constantly, I tend to make my secret bases in the caves above Mossdeep, I love shopping at Lilycove and I really enjoy the music while i'm diving (they should make Diving available again ;3; )

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
  • I spend most of my time riding my bike through Vendaturf town and Mauville City to hatch eggs and to battle to train weak pokemon. There's also the Slateport City - Cycling Road - Mauville City -Vendaturf Town - Mauville City -Cycling Road - Slateport City routine I always go through. And if I'm not there I would be at the 3 locations of the TV reporters OR the Elite Four.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • I think in emerald they should have kept the spread out contet halls while still adding the battle tents.

it gives more reason to go to different towns rather than just lilycove.

But to have the option to be a coordanator (spelling?) instead of gym fighter would be a unique ability.

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Lilycove, Battle Frontier, and Mossdeep. Three favorite places in the game right there. Especially Lilycove, I miss the old contests.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • I dont think i ever go to mossdeep anymore =/ just nothing to do there except battle the leaders again.

besides the gym the only other things are team magmas invasion and getting beldum (i wish there was a way to catch more beldum =/ )

oh and that dynamic punch tutor, but i wasted that out of curiocity

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    battle frontier :D

especially the battle factory. training pokemon is sooo tiring, especially those EV's

raidenx2008

Beggining Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    Lilycove city (Emerald). I`m crazy grinding pokeblocks and pokemon contests. (Haha I sure have defeated E4 or where got so much time?)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I tend to hang around Mauville. Usually there's someone to battle, and there's always the long path to run for breeding. I go to Lilycove sometimes, but for shopping and contests. [Emerald]

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • I'd spend my time mostly in the elite 4, because I haven't beaten them on my current Sapphire.

But, I spend my time mostly either in Mt Pyre, because you can get a lot of training done there, plus I love the mt pyre music. (especially when you are taking upon the tiring task of finding a Chimecho), Victory Road, Meteor falls, and Route 120 (Grr Feebas).

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • Battle Frontier.

Not because of the frontier brains, but because I hatch a lot of eggs and I like them to say "Battle Frontier" in the description. X3

Back