• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you live?

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    *Is confused*
    What did I say wrong.

Afterall, N.Y. is really one of the main states in the U.S.

I can tell this is going to turn out like it did in the crush Thread, lol.
    You didn't say anything wrong, Andy. It was who you said it to, besides don't worry about it, i was only having some fun.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Hikaru's Twin said:

You didn't say anything wrong, Andy. It was who you said it to, besides don't worry about it, i was only having some fun.

I was talking to snowangel. What was wrong about that?

Fun? Aww man, I gotta start toughning up.
    I'm too gullible. :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Hikaru's Twin said:
    Yes, i know you were talking to snowangel, but nevermind anyways....yeah you're too gullible.

Just imagine how many times I got tricked in the first day of April. :P

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    But in my map Nebraska is abbreviated NE.
    *rips map* I bought it for a dollar anyways. :P
    Where in Long Island?
    Wow, some relatives I have live in Connecticut while some of yours live in N.Y.
    How convienient. XD
    Yeah, Nebraska is abbriviated NE... I think. But I didn't feel like typing out New England yesterday since I was in a rush to get to tap and all. Sorry if it confused you...

Long Island... it's that strip south of CT. Across the sound. And the people ho live there aren't close relatives at all... They are my mom's cousins. Not really people I care to visit frequently. Even though I had to go to a Christening for their youngest child in February... but I didn't want to go and I didn't really enjoy myself there with these people I don't really know...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I live in east Texas, near Dallas. ^_^; I did live in Hawaii for a little while; I was born there in fact. But we moved to Texas because it's where our family is.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I was born in america but i grew up in japan and mexico and new zeland i finally came back to america after awhile and I think that e might stay here right now i'm in San antonio texas were i was born but at the end of the school year i'll be in dallas with my older brother and his wife.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Kayleigh said:
    I live in east Texas, near Dallas. ^_^; I did live in Hawaii for a little while; I was born there in fact. But we moved to Texas because it's where our family is.
    Maybe you've said before, but why were your parents in Hawaii? ^_^;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Yeah, Nebraska is abbriviated NE... I think. But I didn't feel like typing out New England yesterday since I was in a rush to get to tap and all. Sorry if it confused you...

Long Island... it's that strip south of CT. Across the sound. And the people ho live there aren't close relatives at all... They are my mom's cousins. Not really people I care to visit frequently. Even though I had to go to a Christening for their youngest child in February... but I didn't want to go and I didn't really enjoy myself there with these people I don't really know...

I live in that strip of land.
    Well I live in LIC. Try guessing what that stands for. :P

Yeah those people I don't visit often is sooo boring.
    Thank god, I don't go there often. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Man i wish i were still in new zeland...oh well at least i can go live with my brother soon...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Eh, by now you guys probably now, but for those who don't, I live in Texas. Not the most southern part of Texas mind you, but I do live pretty far south. I like it where I live, a lot of friends here ^^

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    I live in that strip of land.
    Well I live in LIC. Try guessing what that stands for. :P

Yeah those people I don't visit often is sooo boring.
    Thank god, I don't go there often. XD
    LIC? I'm really bad with abbrieviations. Long Island something maybe? I don't know.

I hate visiting most of my relatives. All those annoying Italians who talk WAY too much... and most of them don't even talk to me in English and expect me to respond in Italian, which I don't! I try to avoid all meetings with these relatives as much as possible. I only like seeing my cousins... because they are closer to my age (15 and 13) and they speak English! But the people in NY are pretty much the only relatives I have in the US that don't live in CT. And their not even closely related to me...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Oh please don't brag about your weather again. :P
    It's really tempting moving there...SERIOUSLY. XD

Edit: LIC stands for Long Island ****.
    Your getting there, snowangel.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I live in Minnesota. It seems that only me, Dakota, and someone that posted in the 2nd page of this thread lives here. Anyone else?
    I wonder if I live near Dakota and that other member. :P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, you only wish you could move to the exquisite Texas :P. Does the C stand for city, county, or something? Lol, I noticed that you live quite close to Kwesi's college XP

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    Maybe you've said before, but why were your parents in Hawaii? ^_^;
    They weren't, lol. ^_^; My mom and aunt loved Hawaii so much, so they moved there when they were about twenty. That's where my mom met my dad, and ...well... *cough*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    What does that C stand for... I really have no idea! The Long Island part was pretty easy to figure out though...

Well DT gave it away.
    It's one of these choice. Either country or city.
    *snickers* Like there's such thing as Long Island Country. :P

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    I live in a desk!!!! j/k of course. i live in portugal. a very small but nice country ....

Last edited:
    Back