• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you live?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Hey, Colifornia isn't in America! It's in Amorica! XD The land of love. (amore)

HOLY CRAP that was a good one.. I love that!

GO AMORICA.... THE UTMOST SUPERIOR OF AMERICA!!! BOW DOWN TO NEO-ROME!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    *is curious*
    Oh where in Queens?
    Fresh Meadows, Flushing. =D Across... St. Jones University. =3

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Miyu-chan said:
    Fresh Meadows, Flushing. =D Across... St. Jones University. =3

*gasps* That's exactly where most of my cousins and relatvies live.
    I'm not surprised if you actually met one.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    o_o" Wow... how old are they? Maybe I went to the same elementary school with them. ;P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Well one was 14 another was 16..argh. there's too many to remember. x_x
    Do you know any girl named Jeniffer? I picking names from my cousins now. XD

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Jennifer... I know alot of Jennifers... there were 2 in my grade... but onw was hispanic and one was flipino. =P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    South America as in Brazil?? Never been there. I heard it's cool though, my mother went there of course she hasnt been in like 20 years... France is pretty cool, I havent been there in like 3-4 years though, I'm supposed to go this year.. then Again I'm supposed to be going to Portugal to see some Relatives... I can't wait!

Sim, Eu Quier Vai Para Franca, e Portugal. Nao America!
    Yeah! That's what I thought! I heard they speak a lot of Portuguese there...
    That sounds cool! I've been in many places around the U.S., but I've never actually left the country. It would be cool to see how it would be though!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    100marios said:
    Yeah! That's what I thought! I heard they speak a lot of Portuguese there...
    That sounds cool! I've been in many places around the U.S., but I've never actually left the country. It would be cool to see how it would be though!

It is a Portuguese Country! LOL.. I havent been to like Any Other Countries Other then In Europe.. and parts of Canada...

100marios

Years
    Dizzy said:
    It is a Portuguese Country! LOL.. I havent been to like Any Other Countries Other then In Europe.. and parts of Canada...
    .......oh!
    Well that explains a lot hehe....
    I've been to several different various states such as Utah, Texas, Oregon, California, and here, Florida.
    I would like to go to Europe some day!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Yah I know Spanish :) Spanish and Portuguese are 99% Alike so if a Portuguese person was talking to a Spanish person, you would know what they are saying. The languages are that much alike. Portugal in Lisbon :) It's Really nice there... But my Brother and Sister live there... not so cool. Spain is cool too :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Miyu-chan said:
    Jennifer... I know alot of Jennifers... there were 2 in my grade... but onw was hispanic and one was flipino. =P

*sweatdrops*
    Okay can't be that. :P
    Do you know any Chinese/Vietnamese one's?

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Nope. n_n; Maybe some Chinese ones... but... *can't remember* =P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Wait that must be it. If you still remember, was she tall?
    Btw are Fresh Meadows street numbers big? Ex: 104st

100marios

Years
    Dizzy said:
    Yah I know Spanish :) Spanish and Portuguese are 99% Alike so if a Portuguese person was talking to a Spanish person, you would know what they are saying. The languages are that much alike. Portugal in Lisbon :) It's Really nice there... But my Brother and Sister live there... not so cool. Spain is cool too :)
    That's what I learned. There are a few different words, but they'll more or less figure it out hehe....
    Ah, I should've known you'd pick Spain and Portugal hehe...
    they're really cool though, from what I've heard. Everyone is supposed to take a nap at the same time. How cool is that hehe...

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Wait that must be it. If you still remember, was she tall?
    Btw are Fresh Meadows street numbers big? Ex: 104st
    I used to live in 70-something street... n_n; The elementary school I went to was PS 173, BTW... (It just occured to me that maybe we were in different schools... n_n;;; )

Back