• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you spend your time when you're bored?

Years
  • Sit in front of my laptop and do stuff. So pretty much the exact same thing I do almost all the time when I'm not eating, sleeping or at school, but with less excitement.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • [/right]Well like right now, im on my laptop browsing PC
    maybe playing on paint or yeah, nothing really xD
    its what i do when im bored sometimes at school too
    PC 24/7 ;D[/right]

Usul

Cease my heart beat's weave.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    /Writing
    /Listening to meaningful music.
    /Playing Star Wars games such as the force unleashed 2 and clone wars adventures.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • My room... I might be chatting with friends, or writing something. Sometimes I might go to the living room to play video games, but not that much.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    In my room playing with my Xbox 360. If not that then in the dining room, where the computer's located.

Really, I'd go anywhere in my house to escape boredom.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    I usually hole up in my bedroom and paint, read, or work on commissions, with internet breaks and constant music playing. I sometimes get so antsy that I'll leave and walk around town for hours at a time. Sucks not having a car anymore.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • My room playing around with photoshop, or filming my friends. Some of my friends are Jumpers so they like me to film them doing their stunts.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • In my room or I go and find my Brother to talk to or play video games. That's what I do when I'm bored.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    In front of my laptop, tweeting endlessly about how bored I am, among other things. XD; When I'm not doing that, I'm playing my DS.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I usually hang in my Den for the majority of the time since m mac, Laptop PS2 etc and such are. Also since I just got an xbox I may spend more time on that when I'm bored too

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    In living room, my laptop, PokéCommunity, DCC/TCTI/OVP/Emulation.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I am either in my room playing PS3 or in the living room watching TV. My netbook is with me if I want to get on the Internet.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I generally like to write when I'm bored, or read, and for both activities, I always feel like I need a ton of quiet to really do my thing well. It's difficult for me to concentrate when there's a ton of stuff going on and the most I ever have to put up with in my room is one of my kitties jumping on my lap to sleep. Though there are the rare times the weather is perfect and I had outside to write or read, does a lot to make me feel rather calm.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Definitely in my bedroom on my laptop, watching tv, or reading (recently got back into my reading habits). If there happens to be some talking going out in the living room I'll be out there joining in with the family or guests. I guess I can do better walking or going to the gym, eh?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • In my bedroom on my computer, either on PC while listening to music or watching anime. Or I'll be sleeping. I sometimes take a nap in hopes that something will be going on when I wake up.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    In my bedroom. I honestly don't like stepping out of my room much, unless I want a change of environment or some amusement derived from the hysterical daily drama that takes place in the living room. .__.; Writing and Drawing is one of the things I do most when I'm bored, and I prefer being alone while doing either. I like sound environments. And I have this computer near the side of the bedroom door for entertainment. I like stepping into the Living Room once in a while. It's where there's that awesome invention, the television. Kitchen, because I like amusing myself with my horrible cooking skills once in a while.

Back