• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where Does Croagunk Take Brock?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Honestly, where does Guregguru take Takeshi after giving him a good poisoning? O.O They never show it and it's something that I think the writers should explain. XD What do you think?

Jmath

*blank*
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011
    Taking the probable route, Croagunk just takes Brock somewhere for the effects of The Poison Jab to wear off.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Honestly, where does Guregguru take Takeshi after giving him a good poisoning? O.O They never show it and it's something that I think the writers should explain. XD What do you think?

Uhhmm, the other side of the room? *shrugs*
    Maybe Croagunk drags him away so others won't be disturbed by the sight...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    This is probably the million dollar question not only on Croagunk, but Max and Misty as well...

...Meh, my best guess is they take him to McDonalds to be scarred by Ronald and be taught again and again being a pervert leads to pregnancy.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I always assumed that it just pulled Brock out of the way. xD;

Same thing can be said for when Misty, and Max used to do it.. I always just sorta pictured them dragging him off to the side, to get him away from whatever girl he happened to be bothering.

Buuut I liked the TR idea better a few posts up, better than mine. >w>

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Once they are off screen, Brock is teleported by Croagunk/ear puller of your choice to the sixth layer of hell, where all they air on TV is that video of Japanese Ronald McDonald doing that Ran-Ran-Run crap and mind-scarring educational movies about puberty from the 1980s. Once the mental scarring of the day is complete and Brock has learned his lesson, he is taken back.

Poor Brock.

Years
    I, uh...ahem...don't think I should say what I think, because it might lead to...*shot*

Well, I honestly think it's the same thing with Misty and Max.
    But of course, Brock is up and at it as soon as he can. xD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    The dude is led back behind a bush so he can rest gently as the poison is wearing off.

Seriously, what do you all expect them to do? Lock him in a the back of a gasoline truck and lit it on fire?!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Seriously, what do you all expect them to do? Lock him in a the back of a gasoline truck and lit it on fire?!
    We can all wish. That would be really, really funny. =P

EDIT:
    Upon reading comments about Misty and Max doing the same, I only have this to say: It's more fun to imagine what Croagunk does since Croagunk laughs when he uses Poison Jab on Brock.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    Maybe he takes him to some psychic pokemon and they teleport to Professor Ivy's house!! xD

Years
    Presumably Croagunk drags Brock offscreen, slaps him around a bit and gives him some painkillers. Then, Brock is free to jump back into the shot, happy as Larry from the drugs. 8D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    No guys its obvious he takes brock to jigsaw. Off screen he gets put through all these torture devices and gets reminded of what will happen to him if he doesnt stop thinking about nurse joy and officer jenny. XD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    No guys its obvious he takes brock to jigsaw. Off screen he gets put through all these torture devices and gets reminded of what will happen to him if he doesnt stop thinking about nurse joy and officer jenny. XD
    Unfortunately, he still does. :'(

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Haha, makes me wonder.

Croagunk takes Brock away from the girl of his dreams and gives him a few more jabs until he dies. Then Croagunk gives him an off-screen revive. *shot*

Back