• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which eeveelution is your favorite?

Which eeveelution is your favorite?

• Total voters

rom hunter

tongue-tied
Years
  • Its not just about eeveelution. I voted for Umbreon because my love for Umbreon goes far beyond than that for any other pokemon. There a story behind it too. Anyway, it is not just Umbreon. I like Espeon (especially for its looks) and Vaporeon (only favourite pure water pokemon other than Azumarill) too.

Years
  • This is extremely difficult, but I'm going to go with Glaceon. Honestly, I love all of the eeveelutions, but I really love Glaceon's design and colors. Flareon and Espeon were close seconds, and Vaporeon is probably the one I use the most for competitive purposes. Interestingly enough though, I've never used one in-game.

Years
  • In terms of appearance, and greatness, my picks are Vaporeon, Jolteon and Espeon. I'd like to say Sylveon, but I don't own X, Y, or a 3DS yet. Reason for liking Sylveon cause- Dragon Slayer! The rest of the Eeveelutions though are cool. All of them (except for Sylveon clearly) I got the chance to try.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2020
    Probably Vaporeon all in all. There are other designs I like better (notably Leafeon and Umbreon), but Vaporeon is just the most balanced and useful one of the lot (so far as I know - I haven't played the sixth gen yet, so can't judge Sylveon), and far and away the one that I most like having on my team.

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
  • Espeon and Glaceon are my most favourites. Sylveon is my least favourite; it looks so disproportionate and dolly.

Jolteon Dan

Electric Boogaloo
    Years
  • My username and avatar might be an indication.

Anyway, I've always liked Jolteon the most because of its spiky appearance and because of its high speed and usefulness in battles (especially with Specs STAB Volt Switch). I like the other Eeveelutions a lot as well, especially Espeon and Vaporeon.

Back