• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which evil team would you join?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I thought about this and it's actually a difficult question. None of them have very much appeal for joining.

The closest might be Team Flare, but then again I don't support nuking the planet.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Team Magma because even though I think their goal is really stupid:

1) IGN was right and Hoenn does have too much water
    2) If they get their way, it's always sunny and thus my Cherrim is always in sunshine form

Worst case they fail and nothing changes, amirite? I don't see how this doesn't work out for me.

Years
    I think the two hoenn evil teams are the tamest. some are just too extreme with their agendas. (though aqua's goals are actually stupid)

hirokimura

Miltank's Fanboy Number One
    Years
    Team dim sun from pokemon ranger 2 : shadow of Almia. I mean, they have Isaac which is the best scientist of the century, but the other members suck, so at least ,there would be 2 guys with an IQ superior to 35.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    I like to think of myself as a moral person so probably team skull since they mostly just hang out. Yeah they steal pokemon but not as bad as team rocket and they aren't trying to destroy or remake the world or anything. Just some chill disaffected youths

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Cipher bc I want to be fucking cool

Back