• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which fire pokémon is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Magcargo, it has the best dual-typing of them all, combined with stats that are the pure awesomeness, Magcargo is definetely a force to be reckoned with.
    Well, more or less...

At least it's the most innovative of all these Fire types, I mean it's the only invertebrate fire type there is. Or did I forget something?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    My favorites are defiantly Arcanine and Rapidash.
    Original 151, babyyy.

The Red Chain

Don't ask me why, I just love that little fiery rear ended monkey. <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I love Cyndaquil and all his evolutions. (Typhlosion was my favorite starter evolution in Johto) and I also love Charmander and his evolutions. I think Charmeleon is just so cool looking, and he turns into Charizard. While I don't find Charzard to be the best, I think he looks cool. I like the design for him a lot.

But, I also love Growlithe and Arcanine, ( I think they're the best dog pokemon.) as well as Houndoom and Ninetails. Flareon is also cute and Ponyta. Fire type is my second favorite, so I like a lot of them.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Heatran all the way. Its so competitive. Mine will take u by surprise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back