• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which game should I get?

What to buy?

• Project X Zone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire Emblem : Awakening

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Animal Crossing : New Leaf

• Lollipops and nail polish.

• Total voters

Xolace

✿♥✿
Years
  • I've been considering the following :

Project X Zone
    Fire Emblem : Awakening
    Animal Crossing : New Leaf

Please add any info on the experiences you've had with these games if any. Thank you all in advance. :3

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Luigi's Mansion 2 and Donkey Kong Country Returns

Animal Crossing. Fire Emblem Awakening sucks and I don't know anything about Project X Zone.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • personally i vote Animal Crossing as well!
    i've played both Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing and both i think are awesome, but it really depends on the type of gamer you are which you would enjoy i think.

Fire Emblem is a game you can play for hours on end, while Animal Crossing is a game you should play a little each day, rather than in one go. Also, Fire Emblem has a much more well-defined plot and missions, clear goals and side quests, whereas Animal Crossing is a create-your-own-life/town thing where new things will be unlocked as time goes by, but there are no clear goals; it's whatever you make of it, and much more laid-back.

personally i'm leaning towards AC, but that's cause i'm quickly bored of games if i play them too much in one go. AC is a game that i just have to stop playing after a while since i'm ''done for the day'' - though you can of course go on if you like. but that way, it does have me coming back every day. there's also an incredible amount of things to do and customise now, in comparison to Wild World. as the mayor, you can fully customise the entire city, your entire character, and even your entire house; outside (layout, colouring, fence, ground) included.

Fire Emblem Awakening is an incredibly well-made game, but (again, personally) i played through the main storyline, got my favourite children-characters and played with them a little while... and then stopped playing.
    i'll probably start over again and replay it again later - that's the type of gamer i am. but it'll take a while for that to happen.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • I would go with awakening.
    It has the most stuff from what i have heard and PxZ is just flashy(no story,content only nice characters)
    I dislike Animal Crossing(Pointless game).Dont waste your Circle Pad's durability on it.

You dont want to buy one of these only right?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • If you played the previous Animal Crossing, you'll know what you're getting into with New Leaf. The game is shameless fun that you will be easily addictive to.

Fire Emblem Awakening is a great game for a newcomer. If you played the older ones, you might feel that Awakening is lacking in the strategy department, but easily makes up for it for great replayability, vast amount of customization of your army, and great character interactions.

Project X Zone. I myself enjoyed this game, due to the fact that I played it's prequel Namco X Capcom, and the Endless Frontier series. However, the game is catered to people who are familiar with the characters as this is a cross-over game, so if you don't know any of the characters it might be hard for you to understand a lot of the jokes and nods the game makes. However, the game itself is enjoyable in it's combat and considerably long, as we're looking around 40 chapters/stages of fun (or frustration for some of them.) And who ever says Project X Zone has a bad plot, c'mon this is a cross-over game. You shouldn't be expecting an amazing plot from a cross-over game.

Back