• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Internet Browser are you using?

What browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Firefox

Votes: 101 51.3%
  • Chrome

Votes: 56 28.4%
  • Safari

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Flock

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

Ravenfreak

Raven rocks! :D
    Years
    I've been using Chrome for a while. IE is just a joke, and Firefox loves to crash a lot on me, plus it's slower than Chrome IMO. :\ I actually have all three browsers on this computer, I just use Chrome all the time. The only time I use IE or Firefox, is if when I am filling out applications,and the website can't function correctly while using Chrome.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Chrome borked on me again. Now the only site I can go to is Serebii. o_O So I think I'll stick with Firefox for a bit.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    I have been using FF for quite some time now and I really do not intend on changing that. I tried using other browsers, but they weren't as comfortable as FF ever was.

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    I used Chrome now, only because FireFox is not responding for some reason. I have been using FF for a while now and it's my personal best.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Firefox 3 for the most part. I'm forced to use some version of IE (usually 7) on the university's computers and I'll very rarely use IE6 on my own computer (hence why I haven't bothered to update it; I don't use it but once in a blue moon).

Years
    In the past I've used Chrome, IE, and Opera, I probably should give a few others a try but as of now and the last few years, Firefox is where I've been. It'll be a hard habit to break, after using it for such a long time I refuse to give it up.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2011
    Chrome. Very fast, very lean, just works.
    FF is dog slow in comparison.

I dropped Firefox as soon as Chrome came out, started getting used to it and never looked back. I don't need 9001-or-so extensions, I just need a decent browser.

Also, why do people still use IE? It's a broken, insecure piece of crap.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I have multiple browsers, but the one I use and have been using for a while now is Firefox. I used to use IE6 a while back when I didn't know Firefox even existed.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2010
    I mainly use Chrome. I love how you can search on the address bar itself. in fact, even if when I'm in a google search page, I type my search terms on the address bar.

But i may be switching to IE9 soon

SuperiorCat

トウコ
    Years
    I use both Opera and Firefox.
    At the moment I'm using Firefox. What else can I say that hasn't been mentioned in this thread? The add-ons on Firefox, and the speed make it superior to other browsers.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    Firebox & chrome are batter but not know which is batter. Any comparison article?

Back