• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon do you believe are extra-terrestrials?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    I don't think I've ever read anything stating that any of them are and whether this is a touchy subject I am not sure.

Obviously nearly all Pokemon would be considered mutations because not everyday does a mouse have an electric shock ability.

A lot of Pokemon are considered Pets because they are generally the same relationship as there would be between them and their master and obviously they have features that resemble a real life animals.

Gastly, Haunter, Gengar are obviously gasses which would possibly pass as like a visible ghost definitely not any alleged Aliens that have been sighted, Andromedans are energy that form themselves into a mirror of the shape of a person.

Even if it hasn't been officially confirmed I believe Machop, Machoke and Machamp are definitely ET Reptillians, If Machop never existed I'd consider the possibilty that it was a mutated human however it really has no facial or body characteristic of a earth humanoid.

They have the classic body features of a Reptillian humanoid which somewhere along the lines becomes mutated as the line evolves since Machamp has more than two arms.

Mew is a mutated cat obviously, Mewtwo is a mutatated person with far more advanced humanoid features.

Mr Mime and Jynx are two more that you just can't really explain.

Jynx could just be a DNA creation like Cousin ITT from the Addams family.

Mr Mime I'd nearly be certain is an alien not only that reminds me a little of Spotty from SuperTed who is not from Earth however how on earth can you mix a Pantomime with a Clown?, A Pantomime is a characteristic not a person. It is possible that Mime was originally a wind up toy or a stringed puppet that was brought to life through advanced genetics.

I had theories on Ditto as he could be considered as Reptillian and Andromedan, Andromedan is an energy being and while he looks nothing like a reptillian they are the only ET life that can allegedly change form. However I also know that Flubber was created on earth so on that basis I think that it was created by scientists.

Porygon is obviously like one of those projects that cost billions to create in order to advance a worthy cause. Known all around the world as an Advanced computer creation.

Obviously Fossil Pokemon were extinct species they were the first types known to man however didn't breed or weren't cloned in time.

Obviously all the plant pokemon are just been given some juice as a form of steroid.

I really don't know too much of any Pokemon outside of Gen 1 so there may be more that are very a suspicious kind to originally to have had an earth habitat. Any more I haven't mentioned or any that i have that you wish to debate?

Last edited:

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
    OK, take Zubat. The thing looks like a real-world bat. If we're talking about mutations and origins and stuff like that, many would say Zubat is a mutation of a bat, which means there are (or were) real animals in the Pokémon world. Somehow, they became intertwined with all of these weird creatures. Moving boulders with eyes that can throw rocks at you and make earthquakes, ponies that can shoot fire from their mouths, plants that can shoot poison and sleep powder at you while whipping you senseless with vines, tapirs that can put you to sleep...

I don't believe in deities, but in the Pokéworld, I think something saw the world as it was, said "♥♥♥♥ it" and made his own whimsical world of mutant creatures that could kill a human in a billion different ways.

Years
    Aside from the already mentioned, Beheeyem and Elgyem. The Pokédex entries state that it was found in the desert 50 years ago and undiscovered until then. And Beheeyem creates un-decoded patterns with its three fingers. Sounds like extra-terrestrial to me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Aside from the already mentioned, Beheeyem and Elgyem. The Pokédex entries state that it was found in the desert 50 years ago and undiscovered until then. And Beheeyem creates un-decoded patterns with its three fingers. Sounds like extra-terrestrial to me.

Yeah, It's definitely a grey alien mutated to me just by looking at it however furthermore on the pokemon wiki page it's considered an Extra Terrestrial Type.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I believe that Kyurem (or the original Tao dragon, rather) came from space. But I'd have to check that.....

Back