• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon(not legendary) would be the strongest in real life?

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    lol guys no way tyranitar and rhyperior would be so short in real life.But what did you expect?Game Freak making Tyranitar a 6 meters tall godzilla monster?It would be scary for kids.

Squirtle Hero

Squirtle Hero
    Years
  • It would be Gyarados it's so huge, and it lives in the sea so you would never see it coming until it's to late...

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I think it would probably be Conkeldurr, Alakazam, Gengar, Tyranitar, Salamence, and Hydreigon would be one of the toughest in my opinion. Conkeldurr for it's massive strength, Alakazam for the brains/psychic power, Gengar for his ability to become people's shadow and phaze through walls, Tyranitar for it's capability to destroy mountains, Salamence because well.. it's a fire-breathing flying dragon. And Hydreigon for it's brutal nature and capability to destroy things.

MMundy777

Aspiring Gym Leader
    Years
  • As far as powerful in real life and most dangerous....Ghost/Psychic/Poison....

I wouldn't want to mess with anything poisonous anyways...let alone Pokemon who can do extreme harm to us under order!

Back