• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which region would you like the new pokemon game in ???

lily12973486

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
  • the next one is probably going to be in Sinnoh. then something totally new with new pokemon,gym levels, and stuff is needed. it'd be cool if they let you get your pokemon to lvl.200 or so.

Emerald Yoshi

If Yoshi was a Pokemon...
    Years
  • All regions including Orre ^_^ And then a whole entire section of the map that played like mystery dungeon where the trainer leaves their Pokemon at a daycare, and you are the Pokemon. That would be cool.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • No, we need a remake of the Johto region that doesnt have sucky graphics.

We also need Kanto because im oldskool.

Ps. Mudkipz own you.

Years
    • VA
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    Well, like a lot of other people, my only hope is that they'll have whatever new region they have [I hated Sinnoh] and make it so that after you beat the game, you can travel to Johto. Just like in GSC, when you could go back to Kanto..
    I'd be just fine with a GSC remake too, but like a lot of other people, there's a longing for more Johto that we just can't get satiated.

MistressWani

Pokemon Artist~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2013
    I would love to see a Johto remake, with Kanto in it as well. I thought GSC was pretty good, since they put two regions in it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Johto. Johto Johto Johto Johto... and Kanto. Both.

Pretty much... G/S/C remake thankyouverymuch. >_> That's all I want. Anything else I shall cry. >:

Years
  • I think we will eb seeing a Johto remake soon since theres a lot of evidence and coding for it in the D/P games but alas i would like to see a game with all regions combined that would eb great.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Mudkip is a much better starter then the other hoenn starters and shits all over squirtle and totodile

I had a good laugh from that.
    and actually, sceptile is the best starter.
    1 leaf blade and swampert is down.
    sceptile can also learn aerial ace and earthquake, which is effective against blaziken, who has low defense.
    and i bet you that feraligatr is much better than swampert.
    it has a lot of physical attacks(which it excels in) as swampert has only 90 defense(compared to feraligatrs 105 base attack).
    Swampert, on the other hand, has no moves effective against feraligatr.
    but in my case, i would like for there to be a new region.
    playing through the best region is fun and all, but no matter how awesome it is, its bound to get boring.

Last edited:

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I personally would like a Remake of Jhoto Like Pokemon Shiny Gold. Also the Pokemon Ranger Regions. A new region would be fine aslong as they have like a Bug legendary.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • A game with ALL the regions will be cool. (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh...) And then something magical happens and you turn into a Pokemon! (PMD; I dunno how Nintendo'll have the sprite change to a Pokemon's...) Then you change back to your human form and go to Fiore, Orre, and Almia.
    My opinion of what they should do... Maybe they'll make a new game console that supports this all!

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2009
    Hmm to me... it would be cool if all the regions (kanto, johto, hoenn and sinnoh) are in the same game... that way there would be more adventure, battle, stuffs...? that would be uberly sweet!!!

I liked the ideia.. all regions in the same game.. that would be EPIC!! When I bought Sapphire for the GBA, I thought that you could return to Johto and Kanto... a bit of a let down when some friends told me that you couldn´t xD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, Shikoku is the last remaining Japanese island yet to get a Pokemon region based off of it. Therefore, my money's on a Shikoku-like region in the 5th Gen.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Well, Shikoku is the last remaining Japanese island yet to get a Pokemon region based off of it. Therefore, my money's on a Shikoku-like region in the 5th Gen.

That'd be fun! It'd be neat to go to Orre in the DS as well not to mention a Johto remake that should have been done centuries ago.

Back