• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which region would you like the new pokemon game in ???

Years
  • i think they should make a game where you start on a tiny little island and must travel to the other regions (kanto, johto, hoenn and sinnoh). And fight agains to gym leaders from each region.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 23, 2008
    I would like a game that followed the anime from Kanto - Sinnoh, the only problems would be if a DS had enough memory and that your pokemon would already lvl 100 by Hoenn

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Why does it have to be a region? How about a space staion in the future or something like that? If Nintendo could pull that off without screwing up the feel of the series, that would be great!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    if you could pack all regions into 1 game that would seriously OWN

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • if you could pack all regions into 1 game that would seriously OWN

i completely agree,

but i think that they should make the two versions be in different regions, like version 1 is Kanto/Johto and version 2 is Hoenn/Sinnoh

of course sells for v1 would own v2 though xD

Lucar10

Record for Longest Hiatus
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015
    I'd like all the regions in one more trainers more HMs and TMs and more legendarys

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
  • A johto remake'd be kinda nice, and the whole multi region thing could work, they'd have to increase the lvl cap and make pokemon's moves learned at more spaced lvls, maybe just make exp harder to come by.

Another idea is that you choose what region you start in, and then can choose where to go ater that, it'd give so much replay value...

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • Johto gets my vote, it's one of the forgotten regions game wise.

Though, I wouldn't mind a new region, or a game where you could visit all of the regions. Like a huge super rpg. :3

Back