• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which starter will you choose?

Which starter will you choose?

• Rowlet

Votes: 111 42.0%
  • Litten

Votes: 93 35.2%
  • Popplio

Votes: 60 22.7%

• Total voters
Years
  • rowlet on moon and popplio on sun for myself - litten............ is just best left on that bench alone and friendless for all eternity.

You know, I think that with the rumored final evolutions going around, Litten will be the starter that I see becoming unloved solely due to its final evo while the other two get loved for more unique designs. There was a similar reason why Tepig's fate of unpopularity was sealed.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I'm #teamlitten all the way!
    Dont get me wrong i like Rowlet hes super adorable and has a super cool design buuut i dont usually tend to go with grass type starters or grass types in general :3

And Popillo tbh is alittle boring. I dont like the design at all and at this point im just hoping for a cool HA or typing.

Back