• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White Mage is cool

Years
    Introducing White Mage, your average PC member!

I made this thread way back when I had my first username, but that was a very long time ago, so I'm redoing it.

My real name is Austin, which you're free to call me, but most people here just call me White Mage. Or just Mage. I'm currently 19 years old and I am a second year pre-pharmacy major. I'm a pretty big fan of video games in general, but I don't really have a favorite game (there are so many amazing games out there!). My favorite console is probably the SNES, even thought I never owned one (emulators yo). I hang around the PC Minecraft server a lot, so if you have Minecraft, you should definitely join, there are some pretty awesome people there. I'm currently self-teaching myself Japanese and French, and I want to eventually learn Mandarin.

will add more when I think of stuff

Last edited:
    Years
    What's your favourite colour?

I really love white and purple. But if I had to choose only one, it would probably be white.
    White is a really nice and pure color. It makes everything look so clean, haha.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    I haven't found any rules about thread revival for this forum, so here I go.

Why do you call yourself White Mage? And do you actually like blowfish?

Years
    Why do you call yourself White Mage? And do you actually like blowfish?

Because White Mage's from the Final Fantasy series are awesome. And in Minecraft, pufferfish, as they are called in-game, are magical and holy. Outside of MC, however, I'm not too interested in them tbh.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Whats your favorite section on the forum?
    Whats your favorite pokemon?
    Whats your favorite part of the pokemon franchise?
    Since i never see u around although ive heard of you i thought id get to know you lol and since im in TWL a lot i ask some questions so here's some interesting ones :3

Years
    Whats your favorite section on the forum?
    Whats your favorite pokemon?
    Whats your favorite part of the pokemon franchise?
    Since i never see u around although ive heard of you i thought id get to know you lol and since im in TWL a lot i ask some questions so here's some interesting ones :3

My favorite section is Video Games because I'm fairly obsessed with video games, and the mods there are pretty cool.

Favorite part of the Pokemon franchise? Not sure I understand the question, but I guess I love the games the most, as opposed to the anime, etc. Never was much of a fan of the anime.
    My favorite feature in the games is the ability to fly. It's so useful, and I've always thought it was really cool to be able to have your Pokemon fly you anywhere.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    What video games in particular do you love the most? Anything you would recommended for someone who likes to play fantasy RPGs?

Years
    What video games in particular do you love the most? Anything you would recommended for someone who likes to play fantasy RPGs?

Everything from the Elder Scrolls (especially Skyrim), Assassin's Creed (especially Black Flag), and Final Fantasy (especially 10) series. I would definitely recommend the Final Fantasy games for anyone who likes JRPGS, especially FFX, which liked probably more than the other games in the series. The Elder Scrolls and Dragon Age series are also super fun if you want western/more action-y RPGs.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    What makes you love white mages so much? They're a favorite of mine, as well, but is it the supportive aspect? Or is it the design? Weapons? Robes?

Years
    What makes you love white mages so much? They're a favorite of mine, as well, but is it the supportive aspect? Or is it the design? Weapons? Robes?

Pretty much all those things, actually. I'm a fan of magic/staff-wielding classes in general, especially those that use healing magic. I favor healing in almost every video game healing magic is available in, and white mages really exemplify healing magic. And I really love the design of the red and white robes in the FF series. It looks really nice. Much better than the outfits of the other classes in the FF series. Except maybe the red mage. That hat is too cool.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Pretty much all those things, actually. I'm a fan of magic/staff-wielding classes in general, especially those that use healing magic. I favor healing in almost every video game healing magic is available in, and white mages really exemplify healing magic. And I really love the design of the red and white robes in the FF series. It looks really nice.

Which FF games would you say had your favorite version of White Mages? What games in general have your favorite healer classes?

Years
    Which FF games would you say had your favorite version of White Mages? What games in general have your favorite healer classes?

In the remake of FF3, Refia as a white mage is probably my favorite.
    Spoiler:

My favorite healer classes are in the Final Fantasy series (white mages), Skyrim (restoration magic), and probably World of Warcraft (priests, etc). Really any game that even feature healing magic. It's just so useful in most instances.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    What are some ways you think we can boost activity on the Minecraft server?

What video games are you most looking forward to this year?

What is a moment in your life where you said to yourself "damn I'm awesome" for a feat you accomplished?

Back