• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the Ultimate Pokemon Lifeform

Who is the Ultimate Life Form in Pokemon

• Arceus

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Mew

• Mew Two

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UltimateFrosty08

THE DAB MAN
Years
  • As we all know there are plenty of Legendary Pokemon and most of them are said to be able to end the world or the Human Race and all that crap but who is truly the Ultimate Pokemon Life Form could it be Yvetal the Pokemon that when defeated takes out every living thing with a Radius of a Nuclear Explosion or Kyogre The Pokemon that can Drown the world in water in my opinion it should be a Pokemon without a Counter part because Kyogre has Groudon to stop it and Yvetal has Xernas to bring back everything that it killed. So who is the Ultimate Life form I have narrowed it down to

Arceus-the Pokemon God who has been said to have created the Pokemon world and be able to block any attack with his life plates (Except for Fairy which he doesn't have a Plate for)

Mew Two-a mutated clone of Mew that has been genetically mutated by Humans to become a living super weapon

Mew-the Pokemon that Mew Two Was cloned from which can learn any move and is said to be linked with all Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    As stupid as it sounds, I always thought that ditto could be the most deadliest Pokemon. I mean it would make for a crappy story, but if a bunch of ditto got together and just scooted around until they found a super strong Pokemon like Mewtwo, Genesect, Arceus, etc. then they could also transform into it and produce mass chaos. It would be like Attack of the Ditto or somethin.

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • Gary-Mother****ing-Oak.

Kidding aside, as part of Gen1, I'll always defer to Mewtwo. There's also the fact that I've never actually gotten far in Diamond yet, so I haven't gotten to try Arceus.

He was the biggest of deals in the game, and he was great in the movie. And- despite a dumb concept (he's a literal copycat)- he had a great design and just looked rad.

I- like many- lost my collective **** at the battle during the Pokemon GO trailer. The hype is real.

Tentative- but real.

Back