• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your least favourite PokeSpec. Character?

Years
    In my opinion, I can't stand Gold. His character has no depth to him, and he's just a spoilt little rich kid, who ended up going on his adventure because he just doesn't know when to quit. I don't like him at all :/

So what characters do you like the least, and why??

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Guys, if you're going to create a least favorite character thread, at least keep it civil and no profane remarks or bashing.

kingkong, you better change your post before you get caught.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    What´s wrong with being rich? o_O

And I doubt Gold is (very) rich - his mother doesn´t seem to be as wealthy as the parents of Platinum, for example, or even as Blue is (he managed to buy a Porygon...). I really can´t see a hint that he´s rich, or at least have more money than normal.

But I agreed that he is the character which I like least. He´s quite arrogant, dumb and a real macho. At least he´s funny.

Donna

~
    Years
    Yellow.
    She just annoys me with her goody-goody attitude and 'I have superpowers' thing.
    The most Mary Sued out of all the characters, IMO. And I dislike her design.

Years
    I really didn't like emerald as I think he's to little for this adventure, but I do hope he'll grow up to be a better dex holder. I didn't like team aqua's admins, they were very annoying and if I remember correctly, very weak as well.

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    I don't like Green (the guy) because he is really anal and just really..... annoying. And I think he has a crush on Blue and it's really annoying... and I don't like Yellow's design....and she's kind of annoying to.... a lot of girls in pokespecial are fierce....besides yellow.

Aine

♫ ✰ queen's ★ knight ✰ ♫
    Years
    Basically I personally didn't like Ruby in the beginning. >>

But now the person I like the least would have to be...

Emerald.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Emerald came out of nowhere and looks totally wrong. Not even humanlike. I think Yellow was the artist's best ever shot at an original character.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    I really have no true "unfavorite", but if I had to choose, it'd be Green. It's not that I hate him or anything, he really didn't interest me. At first I didn't like Ruby because I thought he was a tad annoying, but he grew on me after I read Coronis' summaries and read several chapters of the RS arc.

I could tell that's there's going to be plenty of Emerald hate around here x D.

invisible-chan

~Pocky Goddess~
    Years
    I'm not really doing to say anything about the RSE characters because I've never bothered to read that arc after I finished GSC. My least favorite characters as most people have already said are Yellow and Gold.
    I don't hate Yellow, she's a cute character in her own respect. I just don't like how she's supposed to be the main character from Yellow version. She doesn't fit. She should be a side character if anything, but whatever.
    I really don't like Gold. I was pretty apathetic to him in the games and once I got my Crystal version, I completely forgot about him and my Silver version. Both in the manga and the games, though, I saw him as a wanna-be Red. He dressed similarly to Red and looked up to him, but was in no way as awesome as him. I also don't care much for his cocky attitude, his gambling problem, and his over personality.
    I suppose if anyone feels like hating me right now, they can go ahead and do so.

SuperLink

Lost focus when she dissed me!
    Years
    I'm not at RSE yet, from the first 2 Gens my least favourite is probably Yellow. Gold's not as cool as he is in the games, and I think Silver can be a bit whiny (reminds me of Ken from Digimon a little), but Yellow's just a bit meh, and her healing power's a bit unecessary.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    for me it used to be emerald, but he doesn't bother me as much anymore for some weird reason...

i (for the sake of being civilized) strongly dislike yellow... especially because of 'Chuchu', she's petarded :cross-eye

Back